NFL season is on the way soon!!!

Go Packers! 

Go Pack Go!

packers%20background.jpg

While I should hate the Bears, I despise the Viqueens more than the Bears.

C'mon, Terry - time to chime in!

While I don't like the Bears, I actually have a Walter Payton autograph (And a Brett Favre one).  I met Walter Payton when I was 5, at an Indy Car event.  He picked me up, I cried, and my family now has 2 autographed mini-helmets and a picture that will not be shown on here :sweat: , to prove of it.

• Like 2

Pats fan here too and I was not exactly thrilled about off season either. :(

One of my friends who is a Pats fan always asks me if I am here (on messenger) before he talks to me. I started responding with, "Well Aaron hernandex hasn't decided I shouldn't be yet".

I just don't get it, I really don't. Was your life really so bad with this guy in it?

Either way, I hope that guys family gets so much money out of him.

YES YES AND MORE YES.

I was thinking about seeing if people wanted to put together a BrickPicker league?

I enjoy the Chargers enough. I always really liked LT. That year in 2006 was unreal.

I'd be in.  Make it a league on NFL.com or something like that.  We could do multiple if lots are interested?

YES YES AND MORE YES.

I was thinking about seeing if people wanted to put together a BrickPicker league?

I enjoy the Chargers enough. I always really liked LT. That year in 2006 was unreal.

I remember that year like it was yesterday. We miss LT :( I'm not that confident about Ryan Matthews being our franchise back.

If there's a BrickPicker League going, I'm definitely in!

wow! good to see a good handful of fellow packer fans representing already. if anyone plans on attending a game this year send me a message. I can offer you free parking since I live just a couple of blocks from Lambeau Field. as for the upcoming season, I like the packers chances very much. with the solid draft and an actual running game to take some pressure off of the best qb in the game, we should be able to compete with anyone.

my predictions for the NFC North this season...

1. GB Packers  11-5

2. Detroit Lions  9-7

3. Minnesota Vikings  9-7

4. Chicago Bears  8-8 (DA BEARS STILL SUCK!)

GO! PACK! GO!

• Like 1

I remember that year like it was yesterday. We miss LT :( I'm not that confident about Ryan Matthews being our franchise back.

If there's a BrickPicker League going, I'm definitely in!

count me in too if you get a league going. that would be a lot of fun. all of our team names could be lego related...lol.

wow! good to see a good handful of fellow packer fans representing already. if anyone plans on attending a game this year send me a message. I can offer you free parking since I live just a couple of blocks from Lambeau Field. as for the upcoming season, I like the packers chances very much. with the solid draft and an actual running game to take some pressure off of the best qb in the game, we should be able to compete with anyone.

my predictions for the NFC North this season...

1. GB Packers  11-5

2. Detroit Lions  9-7

3. Minnesota Vikings  9-7

4. Chicago Bears  8-8 (DA BEARS STILL SUCK!)

GO! PACK! GO!

Ya, Eddie lacy was a great draft choice. I wish my colts wouldn't have passed him up, but we did get Ahmad Bradshaw in free agency. We have a bright future ahead. I'll join the brickpicker fantasy football league.

Ya, Eddie lacy was a great draft choice. I wish my colts wouldn't have passed him up, but we did get Ahmad Bradshaw in free agency. We have a bright future ahead. I'll join the brickpicker fantasy football league.

yeah, we are all pretty stoked about it up here as well. then jonathan franklin in the 4th round is icing on the cake. hopefully they or at least one of them pans out. we haven't had a threat at rb since ahman green.

I went down to indy last year for the packers/colts game. beautiful stadium you have down there (for an indoor stadium. i'll still take lambeau over any other venue). all I can say is that we left with a bitter taste in our mouths. packers had an 18 point second half lead and blew it. I think it was luck's coming out party. he looked awesome. I lost $200 cause I picked the packers to cover (spread was 7.5. should have won that one easily), but I had reggie wayne on my fantasy team and he blew up for 200+ yards and a touchdown so it wasn't all bad I guess. super time though. would love to go there again.

My favorite team is the Minnesota Vikings. Teams I dislike include the Packers. (Sorry Quacs, terrymc4677, mmatthie, and spener90! ) I really don't like that team. One of my favorite games is the quote described below. That was quite an ending and is one of my favorite Vikings games I've ever watched. It was a bummer Adrian Peterson didn't break the record though. The first game Brett Farve played as a Viking against the Packers was also a fun one. I don't like the Bears either.

Adrian Peterson came up nine yards short of breaking Eric Dickerson's 1984 rushing record but his late scamper set up the winning field goal in a 37-34 Vikings win on December 30, 2012. The Packers erased a 20-10 halftime gap but could not close out the win while the Vikings advanced to the playoffs as the NFC's sixth seed.

Here is a picture for peoples' enjoyment.  :thumbsup:

post-8374-0-72932000-1373575015_thumb.jp

I would support a Brickpicker Football League. Should someone set it up on NFL.com or should we have it on here?