What Lego.com bundle did you use to get to $75?

spener90

3 separate orders:

2 Orc Forges

2 Fun House Duos

1 Orc Forge + 1 Train Station

Question: does anyone know the statute of limitations on S&**** max order limits? For ex if I already placed an order for the max # of minecrafts, if and when can I order that set again?

3 separate orders:

2 Orc Forges

2 Fun House Duos

1 Orc Forge + 1 Train Station

Question: does anyone know the statute of limitations on S&**** max order limits? For ex if I already placed an order for the max # of minecrafts, if and when can I order that set again?

I'm not entirely sure on the exact amount.  I remember I placed an order for 5 Market Bakery's last November, and 2 weeks later placed the same order again and had no issues with it.

I'm heading to the Lego store today, and I'm thinking I'll get an orc forge and a funhouse. But, I've got a 10% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket, and I'd like to save more than 4 bucks. So I might have to get a tower bridge or another Haunted House or R2-D2 instead. Decisions, decisions...

I'm heading to the Lego store today, and I'm thinking I'll get an orc forge and a funhouse. But, I've got a 10% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket, and I'd like to save more than 4 bucks. So I might have to get a tower bridge or another Haunted House or R2-D2 instead. Decisions, decisions...

I was in the same position Sat. Couldn't decide what to use the 10% coupon for. I finally went with TB. I love R2-D2 but hes relatively new. And between HH and TB, I figured I would get more bang for my buck (coupon) with TB.

orce forge imo

i wouldnt mess with the minecraft set, i think its going to be a flop imo. Its popularity is based on the popularity of the video game, which aside from a core die hard group of fans really was just a fad, people were playing it just because other people were playing it, most people didnt actually like the game.

orce forge imo

i wouldnt mess with the minecraft set, i think its going to be a flop imo. Its popularity is based on the popularity of the video game, which aside from a core die hard group of fans really was just a fad, people were playing it just because other people were playing it, most people didnt actually like the game.

Spartikis, I respectfully disagree with your reasoning.  Minecraft is the #2 selling set on eBay in May (the last month of sales figures BP has) with 241 sold.  That follows these sales ranks for the last five months:

April - #5 - 308

March - #1 - 507

February - #2 - 529

January - #1 - 760

December - #2 - 807

That doesn't look like a fad to me, more like a 6 month sales juggernaut.  Only B-Wing edged it out last month after TLG reduced the price by 50% (299 units sold).  Minecraft still has continued to sell better than almost any set on eBay even after TLG replenished their stock in March.

Now, if you were to tell me you're not investing because you think Minecraft 21002 will still be available at retail in 4 years given the great sales of the set, I could understand that.  There's just no proof of an extended life for this set.  In fact, with new sets coming, this could make 21002 even more popular since it's the first of the theme.

orce forge imo

You're right.  7 million people bought the game for Xbox 360 because others were playing it.  Another 11 million did so on PC, and 10 million did it on mobile devices.  

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251096/minecraft-xbox-360-edition-tops-7m-units-sold/

The game is awesome and allows one to be creative.  One would be amazed at what is possible in the game, some of my friends who are engineers have developed some ridiculous things.

Sorry, but the games a winner.

These are exclusive to lego vip members-- who spend 75. I won't be surprised if they are sold to regular customers-- if there are any left--- after August 1

Got 2 orders of 2 orc forge, an order of 2 barrel escapes--and an order of funhouse batman and some retiring friends sets to make it to 75.

orce forge imo

Except it's limited to two per household at my local Lego store and still flying off the shelves. I've seen them at B&****** stores a couple of times and were gone when I checked again. With two new rumored sets coming out, the first one is pretty much guaranteed a win.