Waiting for midnight too?

willy431

Also don't forget to use ****** guys! 2.5% cash back! Every bit helps when you're talking about the bottom line!

Yes, the 2.5% is great, but the Macks actually get a small kick back if you link to LEGO LEGO Shop at Home from this website. Just sayin'.....

• Like 1

I made 3 orders--each one had the cart.

I made 3 orders--each one had the cart.

I did the same but I noticed I only got a confirmation email for one. I think there was an issue like this with the B-Wings but everything straightened out eventually.

They aren't going to run out of the stands for weeks if at all. Many of us have been waiting to place orders for Orc forge to get this poly. That is what we are afraid of missing.

If orc forge sells out before Nov 15...they will be 80 this Christmas on eBay. Easy money. 100 or 110 by next Christmas.

No offense, but this was one of the silliest thing I have heard.  If you believed the orc forge could easily net you $40 by 12/25, then why did you hold off your purchase until today ?  If you were so afraid of missing the forges, you should have ordered them YESTERDAY.  Instead, you were risking their availability over a $10 poly (per your own estimation).

No offense, but this was one of the silliest thing I have heard.  If you believed the orc forge could easily net you $40 by 12/25, then why did you hold off your purchase until today ?  If you were so afraid of missing the forges, you should have ordered them YESTERDAY.  Instead, you were risking their availability over a $10 poly (per your own estimation).

Because for some people there's excitement in risk, even in small doses like ten dollar polybags.

Yes, the 2.5% is great, but the Macks actually get a small kick back if you link to LEGO S@H from this website. Just sayin'.....

True.  If you click on the LEGO links from our site, it helps to pay for the site and the various contests we run.  

I love Risk!  Or I wouldn't be sitting on $6k in legos now, would I?

And who says I didn't buy one yesterday?

I also love making people look silly who doubt me.

I've cleaned out 3 local Targets, and have been buying them off and on from lego.com as well to amass a large number of these sets.  I wanted to grab 6 more---took a small "RISK" that there are still plenty--so I can grab a few of the new polys.

Here is a pic---don't take offense.

'>

And it won't net me $40.  Maybe $25 after packing, shipping and fees if I am lucky.  By my "silly" math.

It's all in good fun---you are right I wasn't clear in my first post.  I was holding off on these last 3 purchases hoping to get the new poly with them.

I love Risk!  And who says I didn't buy one yesterday?

Err.. you did.. per 1st post

Tell me I am not the only one waiting till midnight to place a bunch of $75 orders to get a bunch of these hot dog stands before they run out?

Buying orc forge/funhouse pairs---3 of each in pairs to get over the 75 hump.

And I have been waiting for 3 weeks now!  Hoping the forge stays in stock--biting my nails for the last 2 weeks.

Btw I like Risk too.  I installed an app called Domination, best FREE Risk clone there is

It is interesting considering how simple the build is and that one could easily MOC it. Part of the draw for me is the bicycle. I just wish the would have been more classic with the stand...you know, a red and white pinwheel umbrella and some chrome bricks for the cart itself.

I know what you're saying about wanting more classic detail. I was thinking the same thing. I may just swap out the ketchup and mustard for the ones from the City Park Cafe because they have the "dispensers" at the top. If you like the bicycle, the Friends Adventure Camper has both the blue and red ones.