Waiting for midnight too?

willy431

Tell me I am not the only one waiting till midnight to place a bunch of $75 orders to get a bunch of these hot dog stands before they run out?

Buying orc forge/funhouse pairs---3 of each in pairs to get over the 75 hump.

And I have been waiting for 3 weeks now!  Hoping the forge stays in stock--biting my nails for the last 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Tell me I am not the only one waiting till midnight to place a bunch of $75 orders to get a bunch of these hot dog stands before they run out?

Buying orc forge/funhouse pairs---3 of each in pairs to get over the 75 hump.

And I have been waiting for 3 weeks now!  Hoping the forge stays in stock--biting my nails for the last 2 weeks.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

I feel dumb. What is this we are talking about?

Some people are waiting for midnight so that the new polybag promo for July (Hot dog stand) will appear on their order invoices and they can finally get it along with Orc Forges since those are on the way out.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Superman, I don't even know who Jor-El is and I'm surprised to hear they ran out of him. I was hoping to place an order early enough in July to get both the hot dog stand and Jor-E (to sell/trade) l like many experienced with May's Iron Man, but I guess that's out now. Are people still getting Chima Speedorz with their Lego orders?

How quickly are they going to run out of hot dog stands? I mean, even though I can't get both June and July poly's now, do I still need to stay up late just to ensure I'll get July's hot dog stand??? Seems crazy that LEGO would put themselves in a position to run out within the first hours of a month long promotion. Not saying it can't happen...I'm just saying they would probably back-order them and do a 2nd run to save face no?

They aren't going to run out of the stands for weeks if at all. Many of us have been waiting to place orders for Orc forge to get this poly. That is what we are afraid of missing.

Same here...I am actually hoping to use my 10% coupon on a couple Orc Forges, get this polybag and then come back in a week to get Orthanc and another poly.

I like the enthusiasm for the hot dog cart here - I love it myself.  For me - it's Hayabusa time - yeah that's right, I said it.

It is interesting considering how simple the build is and that one could easily MOC it. Part of the draw for me is the bicycle. I just wish the would have been more classic with the stand...you know, a red and white pinwheel umbrella and some chrome bricks for the cart itself.

Thanks for the clarification on what you're staying up for Willy! Consider me one less buyer to compete with. If I'm paying MSRP for a set it's going to be something I can only get from LEGO. I might even just pick-a-brick my way to $75.