What set did you buy and your wife found out.

Dinorider2600

Wow, this started getting out of hand. Chillax people, no disrespect.

My wife makes more jokes about it than I do. She uses my Lego as a weapon to keep me in line.
I was in a bad mood once and she went through the room saying "This set will be mine, and this one....".
Considering she was picking out Death Stars and SSDs, I shut up.

• Like 1

My wife makes more jokes about it than I do. She uses my Lego as a weapon to keep me in line.

I was in a bad mood once and she went through the room saying "This set will be mine, and this one....".

Considering she was picking out Death Stars and SSDs, I shut up.

same here  but she jokes about the sets disappearing. ha.  then i mention how these are our son's sets also :) 

Wit, dude, seriously, a bad thread would read: My wife don't know sh*t and she don't need to know sh*t and that's the way I like it.

I notice you seem to get a bit touchy when we joke about our women. You know most of them have a sense of humor, too, right? Assuming they can't take a joke is a bit of discrminiation, no?

Wit, dude, seriously, a bad thread would read: My wife don't know sh*t and she don't need to know sh*t and that's the way I like it.

I notice you seem to get a bit touchy when we joke about our women. You know most of them have a sense of humor, too, right? Assuming they can't take a joke is a bit of discrminiation, no?

come one settle down everyone.  it is just a thread.  go have a beer, build a  lego set, watch cinemax after hours.  better yet, lets start a thread about Aug 1, 2014 when the 50 Shades of Gray movie premiers.  maybe Lego will have a theme.

My wife gets annoyed with legos showing up all the time too. It's more because she hates clutter even though they are all stored away hidden from anyone's eyes but ours. Definitely not a money issue. Anyways she may get locked in the storage room one of these days. *joking of course*  :thumbsup:

PLUS 1 for you my friend.  you just explained my situation better than I did. +1

My wife gets annoyed with legos showing up all the time too. It's more because she hates clutter even though they are all stored away hidden from anyone's eyes but ours. Definitely not a money issue. Anyways she may get locked in the storage room one of these days. *joking of course*  :thumbsup:

Well, if you do lock her in there, at least she'll have lots of Lego to build to help pass the time.