9398 - 4x4 Crawler

No worries, I deleted the other one.  Was wondering why it was giving me errors trying to view it, didn't know the pound sign did it.

Cheers for the heads up on the deal as well.  Funny thing though, when I went to check out the price came through as 83.33 !  Needless to say I couldn't hit checkout fast enough  :D   Anyone else get that or does Amzon.co.UK just love me?

No worries, I deleted the other one.  Was wondering why it was giving me errors trying to view it, didn't know the pound sign did it.

Cheers for the heads up on the deal as well.  Funny thing though, when I went to check out the price came through as 83.33 !  Needless to say I couldn't hit checkout fast enough  :D   Anyone else get that or does Amzon.co.UK just love me?

You lucky dog!

I think it is because they include VAT in the listed price, but it gets subtracted at checkout if you are exempted from it.

It had never occurred to me to buy from Amazon.uk before I found this site, but you can score some pretty good deals. So far the things I have received have hit my door in very good shape, too.

Damn that is cheap shipping!  I'm pretty used to the high shipping costs, they probably account for around 25% of my inventory cost across the board.

Never though about the VAT, that's probably it.   Which would mean the US gets that as well right?

I've bought quite a bit from them recently and everything has come quite fast and in very good condition.

I wanted to edit my post to put a link to it that would refer Brickpicker, but it won't let me edit it. Anyway, use this link if you are thinking about getting it, so that BrickPicker can benefit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Technic-9398-4X4-Crawler/dp/B006ZS4SXQ%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJQSYTIGRBKVM26KQ%26tag%3Dbrickpicker-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006ZS4SXQ

Regardless of investment potential, this is an awesome looking set that I would want to play with.  Didn't hesitate at this price.  Since my endless complaints to amazon.co.uk they have shipped better/cheaper the last few orders.  Knock on wood that they keep it up!

thanks for the heads up ... just ordered 2 for $134 each ... i just hope they acutally get to me!!

It's a long way from England to Hawaii!  That's an amazingly cheap shipping cost ($5 each!) for such a long journey.  What a deal...

Darth, when I ordered 2x The Mine from AmUK earlier this year, they shipped in two separate boxes on two separate orders.  Perhaps that's how they got around the customs issue on my last order? 

Interestingly, my VC order even earlier this year came in one box.  Fortunately, I didn't have an issue with customs either time (crossing my fingers now!).