Oooh 30116 Robin Polybag at TRU.CA

Veegs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ph4tb0i

the sad thing about this promo is that the polybag doesn't even scan into the system, so you can buy the lego and just return the lego afterwards and they won't ask you for the polybag back..

Not that I'm advocating that type of unethical behaviour against an unethical company though. :)

Guest eightbrick

Stay dry buddy.    

Oh yeah, spent a couple minutes moving all the new and used Lego upstairs, but it hasn't been too bad in my immediate neighborhood. Wishing the best to anyone caught in the thick of it! Has anyone got a robin poly yet?

Guest eightbrick

the sad thing about this promo is that the polybag doesn't even scan into the system, so you can buy the lego and just return the lego afterwards and they won't ask you for the polybag back..

Not that I'm advocating that type of unethical behaviour against an unethical company though. :)

Hmm... the Lego "robin" (poly) hood? lol

Does anyone know if this mini figure is the same robin that comes in the bat cave or fun house because if it is value will probably be $10 I'm assuming ?

I believe it's the same Robin...just the cycle is extra but could be built youself with right pieces obviously.  Minifig is not exclusive but the polybag may be limited(ish) so there's value in that being sealed/brand new.  Plus the scarcity aspect...only showing for CAN and TRU exclusive.  Guess we'll see in the coming days/weeks what these will go for... 

Just sold 2 for 30 a piece. Maybe I'll get more later if I have the time.. lol.

Holy flood water batman...that was fast :)  Nice flip.  I think our neighbours across the border can't wait to get their hands on this poly.  My guess it's a US buyer. 

Guest ph4tb0i

Yeah. same buyer. Was bought less than an hour of me putting it up. I have a feeling if the US doesn't get this then it'll probably jump up in value a lot later on...

Oh well, 60 bucks - 15% in fees still makes me feel good. :) 

Guest ph4tb0i

I'm itching to open the last one to build right now. lol.. Batman is definitely lonely looking at the Lego City map on 7937 while waiting for the Horizon Express... lol...