What Lego set did you buy today?

Walmart clearance (tax included):

(3) 76006 Extremis Battle at $14 ea.

(1) 75020 Jaba's Barge w/ shelf wear $52

(1) 31012 Family House w/ shelf wear $52

... not the greatest deals, but should be able to make a few bucks on them. Also... happily returned 3 Duplo Giant Towers. <<< that was the best deal of the day.  :)

Edited by Kenxxx

Found a new "honey hole" WM with tons of Lego on the shelves. Yes, this is while all other WMs in a 30 mile radius sit empty. Loaded up on some series 2 Mixels, clearance super heroes sets, a Creator Aviation Adventure for $40, and other sundries. I'm going to keep on eye on this store. It's kinda sorta in a rough neighborhood; I'm thinking they don't spend their money on Lego.

• Like 1

Bought other two blue baseplates at lunchtime. And... some rolls of packing tape.

my daughter opened one last night and I told her those were a hot commodity right now.  The look she gave me was priceless.  I like messing with her over retiring / sold out stuff.

I did see the new Classic Tan baseplates now at LEGO B&M.

• Like 1

&nbsp;

my daughter opened one last night and I told her those were a hot commodity right now. &nbsp;The look she gave me was priceless. &nbsp;I like messing with her over retiring / sold out stuff.

&nbsp;

I did see the new Classic Tan baseplates now at LEGO B&amp;M.

&nbsp;

You are right... the blue ones are almost gone everywhere. I haven't seen the new tan ones yet... are they good?

They had more of the blue ones. But I only bought two. Maybe next time I will buy some extra. Can be a good investment at 50% off.

&nbsp; &nbsp;

You are right... the blue ones are almost gone everywhere. I haven't seen the new tan ones yet... are they good?

They had more of the blue ones. But I only bought two. Maybe next time I will buy some extra. Can be a good investment at 50% off.

heres a photo of what they look like.  Just came out to replace blue and green that are on there way out.  Grey is also coming out #10701.  They just had tan in stock yesterday though.

Looks like everything has the "CLASSIC" branding now too.

Also some CLASSIC supplements sets have come out with more unique colors and pieces than standard brick boxes.  Bought my daughter the one with the pinks/purples/blue #10694

post-40002-0-52756500-1419950153_thumb.j

Although I think the tan ones are more useful than the blue ones, Lego should have kept the blue ones as well. I saw the new streetplates in the same kind of new package today. Unfortunately they did not change the combination. Again to get a straight road you have to buy the crossing that comes with it as well.  

Rescue Reinforcements, Olivia's Ice Cream Bike, and Falcon Microfighter + all 3 promos = $75.96

i snagged a Rescue Reinforcements 55.98 + MF microfighter 9.99 + Olivia's Ice Cream bike 9.99 = 75.96 to get the promos.

great minds think alike ;)  or at least i was thinking like exciter 1.

• Like 1