Birthday coming up...

Quacs

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I get for my birthday?

• Palace Cinema
    • Haunted House
    • Robie House
    • Other "building" type set

Do you already have Town Hall? I may be wierd, but I like it mare than all of those.  I also like TB more.

Blackjack, got a TB already but def a great choice. TH looks good too - it would prob be a 1a without the other three (or four w/ Orthanc).

I chose the HH, but maybe I'm biased because I'm such a big fan of the old Universal Monster Movies. I like the Palace Cinema too, but not as much.

Here's a random off-topic fun fact: Clint Eastwood made his big screen acting debut with a small part in the sequel to Creature from the Black Lagoon! 

Sweet!  I'm going to swap out the head of my MF swamp creature with a cowboy head and hat in his honor.

Guest eightbrick

Happy Birthday!  I don't have the money to buy you a Haunted House or Palace Cinema, but this emoticon is free and straight from the heart:  :airkiss:

Ahem.... have a good one Quacs!

Just a follow up for everyone - I celebrated my birthday with my family, and I wound up picking the Haunted House.  Great build, and what a model!  Thanks to all for the recommendations.

Great choice! Happy birthday!