Unpredictable changes to ebay's format

Diabolos80

Apparently the option to view sold listings is no longer available. It seems like ebay is constantly adding and removing features. For three days last week, an item descrption would tell you how many watchers it had. That's gone. There have been other weird hiccups, too. But the loss of sold listings is a real downer. Hopefully they will return soon.

Apparently the option to view sold listings is no longer available. It seems like ebay is constantly adding and removing features. For three days last week, an item descrption would tell you how many watchers it had. That's gone. There have been other weird hiccups, too. But the loss of sold listings is a real downer. Hopefully they will return soon.

I just checked and I can still get the sold listings on my ebay app on my phone.

I am not experiencing this problem, either on ebay (mobile or classic view), nor on my computer.

Are you sure you're not messing with any settings? I usually just check my "All Selling" and it comes up with my Active, Sold, Unsold as it always has...

Not those sold listings. I'm talking about if you search for a specific item, it used to have two little buttons that said 'active listings' and 'sold listings.' Those are gone.

Not those sold listings. I'm talking about if you search for a specific item, it used to have two little buttons that said 'active listings' and 'sold listings.' Those are gone.

Yep, I am having the same problem regardless if I'm logged in or out.  I hope that feature returns!  Not being able to see sold listings is a bit annoying!!

the past few months it seems like ebay has been changing these features around a lot.  I remember reading somewhere awhile ago that they were changing the format for some users and not for others, just "testing" different formats.  This seems to mesh with the comments above where some ppl are seeing the change and others are not.

Bottom line, you can call ebay customer support if you are not seeing this feature and ask them to change it back to the "old" format for your username.  I actually did this a few months ago, and they changed it back.  Now, they doesn't mean they won't change it again some time in the future though!

• Like 1

It was at the top for me but...

Now it is on the left side.  If you scroll down the left side until you see "show only"  ...then below that check the box "sold only"

edit...somehow I missed the five people before me saying it was on the left side...oops...at least mine is in bold!

the past few months it seems like ebay has been changing these features around a lot.  I remember reading somewhere awhile ago that they were changing the format for some users and not for others, just "testing" different formats.  This seems to mesh with the comments above where some ppl are seeing the change and others are not.

A/B testing. Almost every major website does this...the web is a unique platform where you can make changes on the fly and see the results in real time.