SSD vs DS.............disturbing!!

I did not mention anything about sorting :coolsmile: I wrote sweep everything into a big ziploc bag and put it on eBay with this note: 80% complete DS & SSD pieces MIXED

We saw that, the point stephen rochefeller and I were making was that the difference between charging the $300 you cited and the $600 I cited was the amount of time spent sorting the Lego bricks, a job that didn't need done at the start of the video.

The numbers are irrelevant, even if there was only a $75 difference between selling the sets as separate vs together in a garbage bag, he was making the point that the little video clip wasn't worth the time/money damage that was done. That's fine, he doesn't need to, someone else already did it and have made a lot of their fans smile, (or pissed) and that was the real point.

I did not mention anything about sorting :coolsmile: I wrote sweep everything into a big ziploc bag and put it on eBay with this note: 80% complete DS & SSD pieces MIXED

We saw that, the point stephen rochefeller and I were making was that the difference between charging the $300 you cited and the $600 I cited was the amount of time spent sorting the Lego bricks, a job that didn't need done at the start of the video.

The numbers are irrelevant, even if there was only a $75 difference between selling the sets as separate vs together in a garbage bag, he was making the point that the little video clip wasn't worth the time/money damage that was done. That's fine, he doesn't need to, someone else already did it and have made a lot of their fans smile, (or pissed) and that was the real point.

You are correct of course if we were looking at it from the beginning of the video (ie. all sets were intact). My reaction was based on what happened AFTER the video was done and all pieces were already on the floor. At this point we all agreed that picking the pieces and sorting them back would take a lot of time and effort. Instead, I was suggesting to just sell whatever pieces gathered on the floor mixed & unsorted on eBay for $300. At least you get $300 for your time sweeping the floor ;-)

Shop-Vac to the rescue! My big take-away from that video was being able to see the bottom of the SSD. I've read in a number of reviews where people complained about the lack of proper surface contouring on the lower surface. In other words, the SSD shouldn't be flat on the bottom. Now I know what they're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...