SSD vs DS.............disturbing!!

Whats the big deal ? just pick up the pieces off the floor. People with kids know this and do that all the time ;-P

I never realized that SSD looked like a tribal shield until that guy held it like that

I guess some peoples time is more valuable than others..........I have better things to do than pick up 6,955 peices off the ground.

I guess some peoples time is more valuable than others..........I have better things to do than pick up 6,955 peices off the ground.

Oh cmon, I would get a broom and a dustpan, sweep the floor clean, and put the pieces in a big ziploc bag. Then sell the bag with all instructions for $300 on eBay with disclaimer: 80% complete DS & SSD pieces mixed.

I am pretty sure someone on this forum would bid on it in a heartbeat.

There, $300 for 20 minutes of work, including posting it on eBay.

No, thats not $300 for 20 minutes work, thats $300 for $800 of Lego, if you were to leave those sets intact, you could have sold them for $300 each just as easily. Personally, I appreciate the beauty of the destruction, they took a lot of time to film it well and I love watching the different angles of the collision.

No, thats not $300 for 20 minutes work, thats $300 for $800 of Lego, if you were to leave those sets intact, you could have sold them for $300 each just as easily.

Personally, I appreciate the beauty of the destruction, they took a lot of time to film it well and I love watching the different angles of the collision.

My comments were the response to stephen_rockefeller who had better things to do than picking up 6,955 peices off the ground. Perhaps a $300 valuation would make it worthwhile for him.

Of course $300 is low, I was trying to get it sold to compensate for his time.

I guess it fell on the floor separately? NOT!!!! The sorting alone would takes hours. Like I said some people value their time ;)

I did not mention anything about sorting :coolsmile: I wrote sweep everything into a big ziploc bag and put it on eBay with this note: 80% complete DS & SSD pieces MIXED