How many LEGO sets do you buy in a month on average?

whiteboy02

It's not easy. I personally have come up against picking some themes to follow and other's to leave behind, but if I did that I might have to face aftermarket prices to get the sets I want later on. I'll figure something out! It's tough when Lego continues to produce wonderful sets!

It certainly is tough especially when Lego keeps coming out with new designs all the time. Add the fact I love just about everything. I mean, recently I have been buying up some Friends sets and they're not for investment. :red: Some sets I figure will have a higher price on the secondary market so I really do try and push by getting one now when currently available but alas some things can't be helped.

Depends. In late December to Janaury, I was probably buying 5-10 a week (mainly smaller setes), partly because I was just starting out and had a lot more free funds than I do now, and also because that's when the great clearance sales are. Now it's probably more like 0-8 per month. :(