Minifigures Character Encyclopedia 2013

MrGold

I would advise against buying an encyclopedia because they get out of date very quickly. They don't really retire until the next version of the book comes out, which doesn't leave very much room for the book to appreciate unless the minifigure is in extremely high demand, such as the ones in the SW books that have medals on them. If you want to buy the book for keeps then sell the soldier, that's fine too, to partially cover the cost of the book. Also, you might want to post in your own thread with all the questions you have, instead of opening 5+ new ones, even though you may have more questions. You may think that I am the only person replying to forum topics, but believe me, there are more "regulars" then you think! Just give it time, and they will come....

I would advise against buying an encyclopedia because they get out of date very quickly. They don't really retire until the next version of the book comes out, which doesn't leave very much room for the book to appreciate unless the minifigure is in extremely high demand, such as the ones in the SW books that have medals on them. If you want to buy the book for keeps then sell the soldier, that's fine too, to partially cover the cost of the book.

Also, you might want to post in your own thread with all the questions you have, instead of opening 5+ new ones, even though you may have more questions. You may think that I am the only person replying to forum topics, but believe me, there are more "regulars" then you think! Just give it time, and they will come....

*raises hand* "I'm a regular..." :coolhmm:

Blackjack, do you have any prediction on the toy solider mini fig for future sale? I am thinking of buying two encyclopedia's to get them and wait a while and sell them either with the book for the unopened value or just sell them as singles what do you think?

Investing in the encyclopedia for the toy solider yes or no?

If you can get the book at a good discounted price then it should give some leeway for profit. Selling the characters from any of these books isn't difficult and can go for about as much as the book itself. The tricky part is trying to unload the book just by itself; chances are no one really wants the book alone. I know the only reason I've bought a couple of my books was just for the exclusive minifigure.

At least that is one thing to count on; the minifigures that come with the books truly are exclusive to just that item. You'll never see Electro-suit Batman for example in any other set in existence which helps tremendously as an investment.

• 1 year later...