OMG!???....Seriously???.....LOL! Is it You, Investor?

.......Lego set is on top of a toilet! But not to worry, the box is absolutely clean...... Are You an ********.......!!! or you working here cause all other space taken by LEGO? LMAO!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/RETIRED-UNIQUE-SPECIAL-EDITION-UNOPENED-Lego-City-House-8403-/151041551320?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item232ac72bd8 .................RETIRED UNIQUE SPECIAL EDITION.....................LOL! Read Description!!!! Hey, hey everybody! Now, as you can clearly see, this awesome Lego set is on top of a toilet! But not to worry, the box is absolutely clean. This special edition Lego City House set is in beautiful condition, as it has not even been opened yet. And I can personally assure you that you'll probably never find this amazing retired set anywhere else for less money. I hope you'll consider making an offer! Please contact me for any further questions.

Why the heck is the seller using her bathroom to take pictures? Are they trying to secretly say this is a real crappy set? And I'm guessing that is the sellers name written on the box (Rachel). Well if you want one to open and build I guess this isn't that bad but I wonder how it's going to smell....

Check out this one for a Log Cabin from the same seller.

Retired and very rare find? Oh brother....

Why the heck is the seller using her bathroom to take pictures? Are they trying to secretly say this is a real crappy set? And I'm guessing that is the sellers name written on the box (Rachel). Well if you want one to open and build I guess this isn't that bad but I wonder how it's going to smell....

Check out this one for a Log Cabin from the same seller.

Retired and very rare find? Oh brother....

Wait, I just got it!! The LOG cabin on the toilet. Shouldn't the LOG be IN the toilet? Man am I slow.

This seller is an absolute genius... We did just what he wanted. He took pictures of it on his toilet hoping it would get attention... After all, in a sea of listings, you know you will stop and look if you see a lego set sitting on a toilet... Not only that, but now he has all of this exposure to his auction just because he took a picture on his toilet.... This is genius.. I am doing this with all of my listings from now on...

This seller is an absolute genius... We did just what he wanted. He took pictures of it on his toilet hoping it would get attention... After all, in a sea of listings, you know you will stop and look if you see a lego set sitting on a toilet... Not only that, but now he has all of this exposure to his auction just because he took a picture on his toilet.... This is genius.. I am doing this with all of my listings from now on...

How about naked girl to draw some attention?lol