Banned on brickpicker

I tried to log in on my home PC and must have entered the wrong log in, and I instantly got banned from the site... I then tried on my phone and same thing happened, banned.  fortunately I'm still logged in on my work PC so I can access the site and post this LOL!!!

can an Admin look into why I'm banned and see if I can get unbanned?  Odd I'm banned for entering wrong info one time... ?

Did you get the banned letter?

What you can do is create a new account using a different email address, shipping & billing address and of course credit card.  Or you can just wait a few months and see if the ban is lifted on its own.  Or if a website refresh done it may reset your account 😀

2 hours ago, HandyHand said:

Have you tried using your phone on data (not WiFi) so it's not linked to your home IP-address? 

And how about using an incognito browser screen to visit Brickpicker?

I am able to use incognito on my phone, but I rarely use my phone for brickpicker, too small.   need my PC at home to be unbanned

On 11/6/2023 at 9:52 AM, jaybinx73 said:

I tried to log in on my home PC and must have entered the wrong log in, and I instantly got banned from the site... I then tried on my phone and same thing happened, banned.  fortunately I'm still logged in on my work PC so I can access the site and post this LOL!!!

can an Admin look into why I'm banned and see if I can get unbanned?  Odd I'm banned for entering wrong info one time... ?

Did you ever get this sorted??