Wolverine Chopper on sale for $17.10 (14% off MSRP of 19.99)

louisheadstrong

Direct link

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Wolverine-Chopper-Showdown-6866/dp/B007GE5X7S/ref=sr_1_255?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1367987545&sr=1-255&keywords=lego

The lowest I have seen this set outside of Walmart clearance prices (which I saw for $13, but with none in stock). Target also had this set for 17.99 in store I believe, and same online, but without free shipping. Amazon qualifies for free shipping if you buy $25 total.

I'm sure its been discussed, but this set is likely going to be EOL in June, as the new Wolverine movie comes out over the summer, and I'm sure new Wolverine sets are coming out. If not, this might be a big sleeper.

buy @ target and get an extra 5% off!

Target is not offering free shipping with this set online, unless you have the CC, I believe. Also, with amazon you get 3% back with the CC, so still slightly cheaper. Either way, a great deal, since this set was never discounted previously, to my knowledge.

Guest ph4tb0i

Target is not offering free shipping with this set online, unless you have the CC, I believe. Also, with amazon you get 3% back with the CC, so still slightly cheaper. Either way, a great deal, since this set was never discounted previously, to my knowledge.

My bad. Yeah, I have the (Canadian) CC which somehow gives me 5% off the US site and free shipping (to the US) as well..

This set has gone down to 14.97 on Amazon.com at one point but I don't know when we'll see that again. Might be good to jump on this before it goes EOL...

Thanks for the clarification!