Buying a set TO BUILD, which one should I get?

M4x18

+1 Sopwith Camel. I love castle and LoTR but this is by far my most favourite LEGO model. It's an enjoyable build and looks great displayed.It is also one that non-AFoLs appreciate as well. i.e. when they see this model they "get" that adults can enjoy Lego too........

I just got home from work, bastards scheduled a meeting at 6pm and ended at 930 :'( Obviously everything was closed. I'll sneak out tomorrow for 20 minutes and get my Sopwith. Also when I passed by the store tonight I saw a sign that stated that they had discounts up to 70%. Can't wait!

I had to buy it at a local store at retail price. It's a long story with Venezuelan credit cards when on vacation. I started/finished building it last night and I have to say that this is a really fun and challenging build. It has a lot of details, the way that the ropes are used to move the flaps is really neat. Right now, I'm sneaking out of the office, going to the shop to find out about the Series 10 minifigures and hopefully, Mr Gold :D