Buying a set TO BUILD, which one should I get?

M4x18

Horizon Express. At the Lego Store, it looks really cool and it's a train. No explanation needed for that! ;)

Sopwith is also a good idea, but I have to say, I thought it looked a little too "blocky" when I saw it.

The Horizon Express seems a cool choice, 5 unique pieces and 6 minifigures.

It depends what you liek really... If you like LOTR buy Helm's Deep If you like City buy Express If you like Star Wars I would buy Millenium Falcon If you like Modulars buy emmmm not sure whatever is cheapest and looks good in your eyes. If you like anything else i cannot help you :P

I would see if you can scrape up enough for a Tower Bridge, if this is purely for building and display.

I'd get this one but I think it's pretty large and won't fit in the space I have set aside for this build.

The VW camper is probably my favorite build of all time. It's got a great color scheme, some really fun details, lots of micro builds, and it's a decent challenge. Plus, you can play with it when you're done. Vroooom!

What I don't like about some aets are the stickers. Awful. Just as much as stepping on a 4x2 brick in the middle of the night.

42000 is in the mix too but again, dreaded stickers.

I see they still jack he prices up then. I remember moaning about that when I was a kid, it's why I was under the (mistaken) impression that everything was cheap I the UK. Back on topic, how about something like 7938 passenger train, a good build and rumored to go EOL soon.

Back on topic, how about something like 7938 passenger train, a good build and rumored to go EOL soon.

I'd have to check if it's available over here, though if it's trains, I'm leaning more towards Horizon Express.