May the 4th Deals Revealed May 3rd at 8pm EST

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death star and ssd and r2 #2 are all in the sale

From all the things I've heard and read, these are not going to be part of the sale.

Don't get me wrong, it would be awesome if they were, but seems unlikely.

EDIT: Sorry, after looking over the positioning of your post, it seems like you were referring to the UK deals. Wish those were included in the US sale, but I guess I can't complain as long as I get my B-wing..

Wow. Australians get a whole 10% off. Charge us twice as much as the rest of the world and then give us such a pathetic discount. Lego can get screwed

Yep, same for NZ, it really does suck. Have tried changing region to the US and shipping to a US address like Shipito.com but they have wised up and cancel orders now.

Yep, same for NZ, it really does suck. Have tried changing region to the US and shipping to a US address like Shipito.com but they have wised up and cancel orders now.

Their prices don't even make it down to the Euro prices let alone US

Might have to find someone to order me a B-Wing if they are 50% off there

Just be carefull on the shipping costs and customs charges. You can end up paying more than in your own country.

Just be carefull on the shipping costs and customs charges. You can end up paying more than in your own country.

Not here in Australia.

Rather lenient with customs charges

Not here in Australia.

Rather lenient with customs charges

Well at least you got a brake on that. In my country they charge you 25% VAT + 15% customs charge on your purchase (that includes shipping cost also). So it sums up to a very high amount. Luckily we're entering now the EU so we won't have to pay anything for importing stuff from the EU.

Now that we are pretty sure the B-Wing thing is happening, I'm really starting to contemplate what to do. I've dealt with situations like this plenty of times for video games, but this is my first time with Lego. I have no idea what to expect as far as store stock, online activity, fever pitch of clientele, etc. I'd really like to secure at least two B-Wings and I'd much rather do it online, but I'm afraid of a scenario like Amazon's Black Friday stuff, where you basically had .05 seconds to click on the link to add it to your cart or you didn't get it and were thrown on a wait list with 2,000 other people. I can't imagine it being that bad now, especially this time of year, but I don't like to take any situation for granted, either.

I have a pretty good plan, as I have been wondering the same thing......I am going to be online when the sale starts and if by some crazy chance I'm not able to get a few, I will just run on over to my LEGO store and pick some up. I definitely don't want to deal with the crowded store but I will if I have to.

Sounds like a good way to go. I was planning on doing the online thing to secure the B-Wings fast, then I was going to take my kid over to the store and let him get something that he wants to build. I figure if I fail online maybe I'll have a chance in store when I take him, but there are a crapload of investors and AFOLS around here, so who knows.

I'm going to stay up late and try to get them online if I can. If that fails, I can always get up early and drive all the way to Orlando... :-/

I ordered a new gps, which is supposed to be delivered today, just in case, lol.

Well prepared...nice.