question about opened sets

Hi quick question about sets ive opened. Opend amd built ucs r2-d2 should i keep box ect just incase i sell later on or wont it make any differance. Also ive got few other starwars sets which i have built but only want minifigs so what prices should i sell set in box ect with out minifigs for? 40% of original price? And sets im keeping should i just throw boxes because only small sets like ice batman set and lex power armour?. (Which i never pend but nice minifigs) Just asking because just have empty boxes taking up room could use for investment pieces.

Used sets will always fetch more money with boxes and instructions. Now how much more is the tough question. Depends on the set. If in were you, I would always keep the boxes and instructions ecpecially the UCS sets!

+1. Something to add though. You can break down the boxes to save some space. In terms of your "parting out" a NEW set question, it depends on the set. For a battle pack, usually the vehicle will go for about $5 and the minifigures go for $3 per (SW only, I think. I don't know about other Battle Packs besides SW). For larger sets, it depends on which one it is. Give us some examples, and I'll try my best to give you an estimate.