Selling LEGO on Walmart.com

vasp

I know this is amazon lego thread, but my question is for walmart. Common factor is lego.

Received an email from walmart today from  

Walmart Trust & Safety <[email protected]> with subject LEGO Review - Action Needed

It has been some time since your account has been reviewed for LEGO. To have your account re-reviewed we ask that you answer all the following questions as soon as possible: 

Are all items on hand?

Where are your suppliers located?

How long have you been working with these suppliers?

What is your return policy?

Are you able to provide your own images and content (not stock photos/descriptions)?

Are you an authorized reseller for LEGO you sell?

Are your suppliers' authorized distributors for each brand they sell?

In addition to the questions above, please provide supplier invoices for each LEGO brand you offer. 

Please submit support case through your Seller Center with the completed questionnaire and supplier documentation. If we do not hear from you within 14 days of our initial reach out, you will no longer be able to list LEGO items until the review has been completed. 

To open the case please use the case path "Items and Inventory > Item is Unpublished > Trust and Safety error code (IP and Offensive)"

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Walmart Trust and Safety Team

---------------------------------

Anyone else receive this?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, vasp said:

I know this is amazon lego thread, but my question is for walmart. Common factor is lego.

Received an email from walmart today from  

Walmart Trust & Safety <walmarttrustsafety@walmart.com> with subject LEGO Review - Action Needed

It has been some time since your account has been reviewed for LEGO. To have your account re-reviewed we ask that you answer all the following questions as soon as possible: 

Are all items on hand?

Where are your suppliers located?

How long have you been working with these suppliers?

What is your return policy?

Are you able to provide your own images and content (not stock photos/descriptions)?

Are you an authorized reseller for LEGO you sell?

Are your suppliers' authorized distributors for each brand they sell?

In addition to the questions above, please provide supplier invoices for each LEGO brand you offer. 

Please submit support case through your Seller Center with the completed questionnaire and supplier documentation. If we do not hear from you within 14 days of our initial reach out, you will no longer be able to list LEGO items until the review has been completed. 

To open the case please use the case path "Items and Inventory > Item is Unpublished > Trust and Safety error code (IP and Offensive)"

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Walmart Trust and Safety Team

---------------------------------

Anyone else receive this?

I got it several days ago. Haven't done anything about it yet. Been trying to find more info, but haven't come across anything yet. 

52 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

I got it several days ago. Haven't done anything about it yet. Been trying to find more info, but haven't come across anything yet. 

These are basically the same questions that I got initially when applying earlier in the year. I answered all questions honestly, for the authorized reseller I gave invoices, and was approved. I think thats really the only thing that can be done anyways, and it worked to get approved, so Id think it would work for this review? unless there is something behind this review.

When did you both get approved initially for lego?

6 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

These are basically the same questions that I got initially when applying earlier in the year. I answered all questions honestly, for the authorized reseller I gave invoices, and was approved. I think thats really the only thing that can be done anyways, and it worked to get approved, so Id think it would work for this review? unless there is something behind this review.

When did you both get approved initially for lego?

Did you provide retail receipts or wholesale invoices? 

There was never any approval questions or approval process for me. I was just able to sell LEGO since my account was opened a few years ago. 

My walmart account is very old. Right when they got into the marketplace business. This was the time when they used to send invites to all amazon sellers and we had to use ASIN to match inventory or list on walmart.

Was selling well for a year or so. Got tired of their package lost after delivery crap. I had some packages with fedex DSR and walmart still gave stuff away and debited my account. Barely sold any after that. may be 1 or 2 here and there. Last december I sold 110 items during the holidays got 30% of them back in opened returns. Nowadays maybe 1 or 2 legos a week.

Never had any issues.

I don't have a problem responding.  The part that bothers me is

"Please submit support case through your Seller Center with the completed questionnaire and supplier documentation. If we do not hear from you within 14 days of our initial reach out, you will no longer be able to list LEGO items until the review has been completed. 

There is nothing there. Trust and Safety error code is "0". Not able to open a case.

Half baked process.

3 hours ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Did you provide retail receipts or wholesale invoices? 

There was never any approval questions or approval process for me. I was just able to sell LEGO since my account was opened a few years ago. 

Retail. but it said a high quantity on it and the word invoice. Prefer not say exactly which one.

Off topic - what is the best way to ship a high value item ($600+) if you are worried the buyer will claim he never got it? Is using shipping through Walmart best? Or perhaps buying insured shipping through UPS separately? Is Fedex/UPS any better in this regard if you open up cases with them directly? I'm kinda worried about this buyer, the set looks more expensive than his house....

2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

Off topic - what is the best way to ship a high value item ($600+) if you are worried the buyer will claim he never got it? Is using shipping through Walmart best? Or perhaps buying insured shipping through UPS separately? Is Fedex/UPS any better in this regard if you open up cases with them directly? I'm kinda worried about this buyer, the set looks more expensive than his house....

UPS through your own account is always best for insurance.   3rd party is always another level of issue from you not being the original shipper.

If you ship a lot the UPS reps are now allowed to do the commercial rate for you.  I got it switched over and it matches the ebay rate directly and then you get the UPS preferred customer line to deal with the claims if any arise.  If you try to use a discounted third party UPS rate through the preferred line they just reject it as they can tell it is not yours by the shipper number.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Is there a recourse to this lost after delivery crap with walmart?

Shipped with shipping purchased from walmart.com via UPS. UPS shows delivered. Walmart refunded under lost after delivery.

Edited by vasp

9 hours ago, vasp said:

Is there a recourse to this lost after delivery crap with walmart?

Shipped with shipping purchased from walmart.com via UPS. UPS shows delivered. Walmart refunded under lost after delivery.

Only if you pu signature on the items, Or use Walmart to fill the orders,

If they contact me , I tell them to file a police report and a credit card charge back, If I shipped USPS, I file a stolen mail report for them :P

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Tonka858 said:

Only if you pu signature on the items, Or use Walmart to fill the orders,

If they contact me , I tell them to file a police report and a credit card charge back, If I shipped USPS, I file a stolen mail report for them :P

Thanks abba

So buying shipping directly on walmart offers no protection of sorts?

Trying to file a claim on UPS, it kicks it out as soon as you check shipping purchased on 3rd party website.

Buyers directly contact walmart and walmart generously under the clause lost after delivery refunds their money back.

Edited by vasp