Are you addicted to LEGO?

Please merge (if there is already another topic like this) or delete if it is not appropriate.

How do you manage your lego obsession? I only got into lego about 6 months ago and I realize that I'm not a QFLL - I'm a lego hoarder! Despite the amount of lego that I have acquired, I see a good deal, and I just want to buy more. Thankfully I am not (and will never choose to) buy lego on debt. However, this clearly can be a pretty strong addiction. How do you manage it?

Please merge (if there is already another topic like this) or delete if it is not appropriate.

How do you manage your lego obsession? I only got into lego about 6 months ago and I realize that I'm not a QFLL - I'm a lego hoarder! Despite the amount of lego that I have acquired, I see a good deal, and I just want to buy more. Thankfully I am not (and will never choose to) buy lego on debt. However, this clearly can be a pretty strong addiction. How do you manage it?

When I first became a Lego investor, I was able to manage my addiction by buying off CL and then flipping the set for profit. It gave the the satisfaction of success and I got money in the process too.

• Like 1

Research on kids with behavioral problems discusses iatrogenic effects (group treatment with other kids with behavioral problems can increase the problematic behavior). If this holds true for AFOLs, I should probably reduce my time on brickpicker. On the other hand, how can it be bad for you when it feels so good? :)

• Like 1