Millennium Falcon (7965) $104.99 Free Shipping!

Jeff Mack

I actually went to TRU this weekend to pick up the MF at this price. Computer said they had 3 in store but none were to be found. Waited forever, then my online order (placed in store) got screwed up... Boring story short, I got the MF for this price and to top it off the manager honored my 20% off coupon with store credit. So that's MF for $80-85 after about an hour in store hassle and another hour the next day on the phone. I'd do it again right now if I could.

Brickarmor, that was a fantastic deal for you and worth the aggravation.

It seems that Amazon was a little delayed, but also upped their price to 111.99 too. So hopefully some of you got to save a few extra bucks within that time period.

Great job. I'm jealous.

Amazon and Ebay are both back up closer to MSRP ($127.37 and $139.99, respectively).

Looks like I'll need to find a deal elsewhere. I missed the boat on this one.

- kphamilton

What really ticks me off is that these deals really show the true value of these sets. The sets went back up $30 in a day? What is the true cost of these sets? Amazon and TRU are still making money I would imagine. The 7965 is a popular set, so it's not like it wouldn't sell. There is a lot of fat in LEGO sets.