Lego 10179 (Don't want to lose money)

fartyarty123

Hey been contacting this guy who's selling 10179 for $650 (he went to $500 me) here's what I have found : they say their called BARGAIN PLUS LIMITED here's the information they gave me : Our last price for the LEGO 10179 Falcon is $500usd including delivery charges to your doorstep. We source the Lego sets directly from Lego Company at a very subsidized and low prices hence we sell at these reduced prices to bulk buyers most time and we also give considerations and sell to end users at same prices to encourage goodwill and long lasting business relationship. Below is our Store Profiles: Company's Name: BARGAIN PLUS LIMITED Registered No 07297775 Address: 4-5 Moulton Street,Manchester,M8 8FQ, United Kingdom Tel. No.: +44 7031984974 & +44 7031923969 Below are the website where you can search for all registered and legitimate companies in UK: 1). http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk 2). http://www.ukdata.com Here is a link to our store: http://www.diytrade.com/china/pd/11445146/LEGO_Ultimate_Collector_s_Millennium_Falcon_Star_Wars_Set_10179.html Our objective is to give our customers utmost satisfaction in order to establish long lasting business relationship for future reference. Regards, Mr Reid Walter.

Here're the emails he's sent me over the last couple days We do not accept credit card for payment... I have given you our company's details as evidence that we exist. It is highly abnormal to receive money from customers and refuse ship out his or her items. We do not want to tarnish the image of our company and we do not want you or any other customers to charge us to Court of Law, So we are preventing our reputation and we do not want to get embarrass from any of our customers. If you think you are not satisfy enough, kindly buy the item elsewhere. We accept Western Union Money Transfer as our means of receiving payment for easy confirmation. I understand your point... To erase your doubt about our trustworthiness, we are legitimate and certified Store. We have the potentials of our customers at hand and we have the image and reputation of our company to protect, so be rest assured that you will receive your goods within 2-3 days after confirmation of payment. It is highly abnormal to receive money from customers and refuse ship out his or her items. We do not want to tarnish the image of our company and we do not want you or any other customers to charge us to Court of Law, So we are preventing our reputation and we do not want to get embarrass from any of our customers. We are shipping 1 unit of LEGO Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon Star Wars Set 10179 First Edition to you after your payment has been confirm....Here are some of the pictures for the item. Kindly get back to us with your name and delivery address so that we can get the goods register for shipment.

could anybody email this "(business guy)" to see what they say really don't want to walk away from a offer $500 unless i know for sure that... has anybody ordered from this guy?

Trust us. This IS a scam.

1- He says he is sourcing the sets from Lego directly, but even if that were true this set has been out of production for years now so unless he saved a couple to sell them later (and at retail to boot) there is no way he got it from TLG

2- Western Union. No way for you to recover your money WHEN they Don't ship the item to you.

Keep away!!!!

I don't know how much more clear Ed could of made this....all these "deals" are SCAMS. They will lure you in with unrealistic prices and sweet talk you to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. If you want to spend hundreds of dollars and receive nothing in return you should consider donating to a charity. An item commonly known to be worth several thousand dollars will not sell for a few hundred...that's just common sense.

could anybody email this "(business guy)" to see what they say really don't want to walk away from a offer $500 unless i know for sure that... has anybody ordered from this guy?

There is no offer. Why would anyone in their right mind sell a used Falcon for $500 when you can go on eBay right now and list one for $1200+ and sell it within a couple of hours? It is a scam.

There is no offer. Why would anyone in their right mind sell a used Falcon for $500 when you can go on eBay right now and list one for $1200+ and sell it within a couple of hours? It is a scam. not $500 i meant $750, $800 ,$1000 , $1200 ,$1250...All of these are scams. Why don't they use PapPal? Because they are not legit and don't want to link a bank account. Malaysia? Are you kidding me? You can kiss your money goodbye.

There is no offer. Why would anyone in their right mind sell a used Falcon for $500 when you can go on eBay right now and list one for $1200+ and sell it within a couple of hours? It is a scam. not $500 i meant $750, $800 ,$1000 , $1200 ,$1250...All of these are scams. Why don't they use PapPal? Because they are not legit and don't want to link a bank account. Malaysia? Are you kidding me? You can kiss your money goodbye.

Lol Ed. Like he said if you have ZERO chance of recovering your money it's time to walk away. Don't let your passion and desire to own this set cloud your judgement/common sense.