Would you rather....

TheOrcKing

For anyone that has never played this before, the "Would you rather" game is where you are given a fictitious question or scenario with two different choices but can only choose one. Usually players give some sort of reason as to why they chose theirs as well.

Typically not a Lego related sort of game but I have one at the moment that can be. *ahem*

If given the choice between these two scenarios, would you rather....

Trade in your entire collection of Lego for a knock-off brand like Mega Bloks.

OR

Not be able to purchase or sell a single Lego for the rest of your life.

For anyone that has never played this before, the "Would you rather" game is where you are given a fictitious question or scenario with two different choices but can only choose one. Usually players give some sort of reason as to why they chose theirs as well.

Typically not a Lego related sort of game but I have one at the moment that can be. *ahem*

OR

Option 2.

I'll just buy and sell in bulk / multiples

You sly dog. ;) Now I have motivation to get married! What is the legal age...... ;)

Haha thanks.

But honestly if I had to really pick one. I say trade in collection for a bunch of halo mega blocks.

First I love Halo, but will probably never spend a dime on Mega Blocks... so I'll at least get the opportunity to build them once.

Second, because you can at least sell the Mega Blocks as a start up fund to start a new collection. The collecting part is fun, the collection part is just a by product.

OR

Option two - I'd always just buy and sell in quantities larger than a "single Lego." ;)

I would never trade for MegaBlocks, even my 6 year old thinks they suck. If I was stuck with all the parts I currently have, I'd organize everything and build MOC's, even though I'm terrible at them. Currently, opened sets are all packaged by themselves in Ziplocs, I'd put them all together for one giant pick a brick wall and build crappy MOC's.

Okay, let me be the first to say - have wife buy - would no way work. :) It's okay though - since I'm always having to getting around the system anyway - you always just use the phrase, "These aren't for me, I'm buying them for the kids." If I have to choose - I'll take the Mega-Bloks, then buy more Legos and now I have both!