The Next SW UCS Bust Should Be....

dakotahorn

Why does it have to be a character and not a starfighter or anything else :P

I would prefer they start doing PLACES, and planets in UCS with a nice label elaborating temperature climate and so on like characteristics from fighters....

Because that wasn't his question or poll. If there was to be another UCS head bust, which one would you prefer?

I agree that more "place" UCS would be great. I long for another Cloud City. Jedi Temple would be cool, Geonosis Arena, Clone Facility, Ewok Village(which is rumored), stuff like that.

Boba and Jango would be the same except for color scheme; still look cool though.

C-3PO would be trippy with all the shiny gold colored parts used.

Palpatine could be neat, and Stormtroopers or Clone Troopers are iconic despite so many of them running around.

Here's one to place under the 'other' category.

Mara Jade

I didn't know that they made a grievous either, but if I did I would have probably picked Boba.I think that they've made a UCS model of Grievous, but not a bust of him. He had a Technic version, I think.

It was more of a brick-built model in 2008 I believe. It's probably my favorite LSW statue.

I didn't know that they made a grievous either, but if I did I would have probably picked Boba.I think that they've made a UCS model of Grievous, but not a bust of him. He had a Technic version, I think. It was more of a brick-built model in 2008 I believe. It's probably my favorite LSW statue. Here's the model you speak of, an Ultimate Collector Series set from 2008.

Huh huh huh huh huh, you said bust.

Heh heh heh heh, shut up fartknocker! XD