Hi from Wellington, New Zealand

Welcome to the site. I am wondering where are the main places that you buy LEGO from in New Zealand? Do you import from Australia? Amazon available? Just direct from Lego?

I can answer that one.

We have plenty of local department stores that stock it as well as a few smaller toy stores. A couple of local online retailers as well. Plus we have Trademe.co.nz which is like our local equivalent of Ebay and is also one of our main sales outlets.

Importing is also another option, not so much from Australia, but definitely from the US based sites like Amazon & Ebay, TRU is ok as well. Then the other Amazons like .uk etc. Bricklink is another good option. Lego S@H is a possibility but their prices are stupidly high.

Got any other sources weta.worker ?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been going crazy on Ebay for my Star Wars UCS stuff. :D

The sad thing is, even with new sets you can get them from Ebay , shipped to NZ and still save quite a bit. Sad for NZ retailers that is. Not so sad for consumers

I've managed to bang out the Star Destroyer since last posting :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

time lapse

and I've almost finished the Blockade runner. I just need to bring a few parts from home to complete (it was missing a few parts)

Lots of early starts at work and lunch times used up putting plastic together!

:D

and so many more still yet to come - I've got about 8 more kits coming in from the States , Death Star, Death Star 2, Snow Speeder, Sand Crawler, Xwing first UCS, Xwing new UCS, Tie Fighter Interceptor, Tie Fighter Advanced, (told you I went crazy!) Still on the look out for the Y Wing as well

phew...