75014 - Battle of Hoth

Blackjack

I think the price point was a little high, but the short run coupled with Hoth's popularity should give this set a boost.  Folks around these here forums weren't all that big on the Hoth Echo Base, either, and it is doing just fine since selling out at S&****.  I think it might do really well paired with 7879, in fact.

Wasn't it also a TRU exclusive?  (I'm pretty sure it was in Can.)  I'd probably buy at a discount at this point.

Wasn't it also a TRU exclusive?  (I'm pretty sure it was in Can.)  I'd probably buy at a discount at this point.

Indeed it was. Anyways I myself don't really think it's going to do well. We already got a ton of hoth sets a few years back, and Lego decided to throw this one at as at us once the rest of them were gone. Most of it is made up of things we have already seen in the past (The Snowspeeder and the Speeder Bike for example) and while the Snowtroopers in this set are cool, the rest of the figures are boring. And it doesn't matter that we get a redesigned Rebel Luke, we already get a new Rebel Pilot outfit every wave.