Hello from Brick Fanatics

The name is Richard Hayes and I'm a 31 year old from North Sheffield and I run Brick Fanatics, I've been a LEGO fan since my youth but I did have a number of dark years but since coming out of my dark age I have become very active on the LEGO scene. You can find me on various sites under the username Bricksan. I am a member of Brickshire & Brickish LUG. I am also the LUG Showcase Co-ordinator for Sheffield & Leeds and LEGO Ambassador for Brickshire Collecting wise you will find me very unique as I don't buy retail sets my collection is limited to the following Exclusives & UCS, CMF and Planet Sets. I never keep boxes and I prefer MOCs to run of the mill sets. Anyway that is me in a nutshell

The name is Richard Hayes and I'm a 31 year old from North Sheffield and I run Brick Fanatics, I've been a LEGO fan since my youth but I did have a number of dark years but since coming out of my dark age I have become very active on the LEGO scene. You can find me on various sites under the username Bricksan. I am a member of Brickshire & Brickish LUG. I am also the LUG Showcase Co-ordinator for Sheffield & Leeds and LEGO Ambassador for Brickshire

Collecting wise you will find me very unique as I don't buy retail sets my collection is limited to the following

Exclusives & UCS, CMF and Planet Sets.

I never keep boxes and I prefer MOCs to run of the mill sets. Anyway that is me in a nutshell

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here!!

The name is Richard Hayes and I'm a 31 year old from North Sheffield and I run Brick Fanatics, I've been a LEGO fan since my youth but I did have a number of dark years but since coming out of my dark age I have become very active on the LEGO scene. You can find me on various sites under the username Bricksan. I am a member of Brickshire & Brickish LUG. I am also the LUG Showcase Co-ordinator for Sheffield & Leeds and LEGO Ambassador for Brickshire

Collecting wise you will find me very unique as I don't buy retail sets my collection is limited to the following

Exclusives & UCS, CMF and Planet Sets.

I never keep boxes and I prefer MOCs to run of the mill sets. Anyway that is me in a nutshell

Hi Richard,

I have been on site and I used to browse it when I was bored at work. Unfortunately since being on here I have not been back, blame Ed & Jeff, it's all their fault :)

Did you not used to run the combined Discworld and Lego site? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Cheers

Colin

Yep Bricks and Books became two sites discworld fanatics and brick fanatics then Transworld wanted me to have a license for the discworld so closed it and stuck with LEGO

A pity it was a good site. It might have been the word Discworld they were sensitive about. There were similar issues with some Harry Potter sites, so they had to become creative with their naming. I think if they avoided using names that were on the front of the books they were ok.