MLB "Sock Drawer Predictions"

dakotahorn

Its baseball season!!! So we have a local radio station here in DFW that does a "Sock drawer prediction", where they make all their predictions dor how the season will end and put it in a drawer and forget about it until the season is over and go back and see how they did. So without further ado: AL West champ: Angels AL Central: Tigers AL East: Blue Jays AL Wild Card: Rangers AL Wild Card: Rays NL West: Giants NL Central: Reds NL East: Nationals NL Wild Card: Dodgers NL Wild Card: Braves Any other baseball fans here?

I know the Blue Jays spent a crap ton of money, but they still have to prove it on the field. They picked a good time though, as the Yankees and Red Sox are down right now. The Rays as well, this could be a year where the AL East doesn't get the Wild Card. As for the NL, I just hope the Cubs don't lose 100 games this year. That Opening Day lineup was hard to look at.

sitting in a car and steering isn't a sport ;) I do disagree with the golf one though.

I agree, NASCAR not a sport. I play a lot of golf and was pretty good when I was younger, was offered to play small college golf but wanted to go to the University for school. As for it being a sport, well it's obviously a sport, just very low impact, along the lines of bowling. Both of which you can play well while drinking beer, kind of like fishing, which is not a sport.

I can't see NASCAR being a sport. I keep getting people trying to tell me it's more than pushing the gas pedal and turning left, they keep saying it has to do with endurance and feel and blah blah blah. Ugh, whatever. I think this bit wraps up my feeling about NASCAR succinctly.

Now Formula 1 racing, that is something! Or maybe those Offroad Rally races.

I love baseball...am a long time suffering Cleveland Indians Fan My predictions: AL East: Toronto Blue Jays AL Central: Detroit Tigers AL West: Los Angeles Angels NL East: Washington Nationals NL Central: Cincinnati Reds NL West: San Francisco Giants AL Wild Cards: Tampa Bay Rays & Oakland Athletics NL Wild Cards: Atlanta Braves & Los Angeles Dodgers AL Champ: Detroit Tigers NL Champ. Washington Nationals World Series Champ: Detroit Tigers

Its baseball season!!!

So we have a local radio station here in DFW that does a "Sock drawer prediction", where they make all their predictions dor how the season will end and put it in a drawer and forget about it until the season is over and go back and see how they did.

So without further ado:

AL West champ: Angels

AL Central: Tigers

AL East: Blue Jays

AL Wild Card: Rangers

AL Wild Card: Rays

NL West: Giants

NL Central: Reds

NL East: Nationals

NL Wild Card: Dodgers

NL Wild Card: Braves

Any other baseball fans here?

huge baseball fan favorite sport after wrestling. I agree with your pics but switc in the orioles for wild card phillies for nl east