71037 - Minifigures - Series 24

Brick_Dude

26 minutes ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

Hello all, 

Here is the promised Series 24 pricing for Brick Picker members! We are excited to bring you this offering through our website and hope the process is more streamlined for everyone.

Discounted pricing is as follows for the box and set, not including tax:

Box - $148.95
Set - $60.75

Use Code: MEMBER24 to receive this 10% off member offer

Additionally, for FREE domestic shipping, please use code: MEMBERSHIP24

Sorry to derail any. Does this work on the Mario Series 5 boxes?  I’d like to pick a few up and figure it would be better direct rather than eBay. Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

Sorry to derail any. Does this work on the Mario Series 5 boxes?  I’d like to pick a few up and figure it would be better direct rather than eBay. Thank you. 

Sorry, it does not! We do have an active code that would work for Mario 5 boxes. "5off" is a coupon code for $5 off any order over $75.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

Hello all, 

Here is the promised Series 24 pricing for Brick Picker members! We are excited to bring you this offering through our website and hope the process is more streamlined for everyone.

Discounted pricing is as follows for the box and set, not including tax:

Box - $148.95
Set - $60.75

Use Code: MEMBER24 to receive this 10% off member offer

Additionally, for FREE domestic shipping, please use code: MEMBERSHIP24

Pre-order ships mid-late January.

In order to use the discount code(s), you must add to cart first. (There is no discount code section with express checkout options like Google or Apple Pay and PayPal.) The code(s) can be entered on the information page for desktop and the payment page for mobile.

Please click on the word "box" or "set" by the pricing above to navigate to the listings.

If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to ask. I know it is different from our usual method, but it should be less steps in the end. I have included a photo of how this looks in checkout for desktop below.

Thanks,

Jon & Linda

Discount Code.jpg

Nice and smooth checkout process.  Everything worked as you outlined.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, stackables said:

If you get 2 of the 6 packs, you will most likely get the full set correct? 

Small sample size: I have ordered 2 x 6 packs from Target three times (1x Muppets and 2x Series 23) and received complete sets twice and 11 and 1 duplicate once. 

I do not know if I have just been lucky or if Target / other retailers have specific instructions from LEGO about pulling specific boxes for orders. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I bought one of those six pack boxes from Lego.com and came in the mail today.  Got six different figures in it, and was pretty good.  Got

• Falconer
  • Orc
  • Carrot Mascot
  • Rococo Aristocrat
  • Conservationist
  • Rocking Horse Rider

Not sure if this is what you will get if you order this box from Lego.com, but that's what came in the box I bought.

• Like 1

I ordered 2 x the six pack boxes from Kohls. Both my boxes were identical (broke my streak of completing a set each time I ordered 2 boxes!) and included 

• Rocking Horse Rider
  • Brown Astronaut    
  • Football Referee 
  • Space Robot 
  • Potter
  • Newspaper Kid 
    1 hour ago, fossilrock said:

Rocking Horse Rider

It's interesting that this was included in both. The extra Brown Astronaut was an easy quick flip, but for my personal collection I think your box is superior as I especially want the Orc and Falconer 

3 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Anybody seeing the single smooshable packs in the wild?  I need to try and get some Falconers this weekend and the prices on Ebay are out of hand. 

One of the Walmarts I stop at put a box out.  Got 3 of each of the popular ones.  Flipped them on eBay, space baby has been fetching around $24 shipped for me.

• Like 1

Just now, mplsabdullah said:
12 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:
Anybody seeing the single smooshable packs in the wild?  I need to try and get some Falconers this weekend and the prices on Ebay are out of hand. 

A Kohl's I went to yesterday had a box out

Thanks! By the registers or the Lego section? Will hit them up tomorrow.