Brick Builders Pro - White Lion English Pub

TheOrcKing

If you're like me, you've always wanted a pub for your town! (Okay I actually wanted an Irish pub but this is good too!)

This was recently added (I think, it wasn't there before) to the list of designs available at Brick Builders Pro.

White Lion English Pub - instructions page

I only wish I could find a real build of the design. It is impressive but would be more so if actually built.

Guess I'm just picky that way.

Added the parts list image.

This design uses: 1,841 pieces

If Irishguy66 was still on here, I know he would love this MOC. I really like this MOC too and I hope someone out there builds it with real Lego bricks so we can all gawk at it. :)

I bet he would. And I can't wait to see someone actually build it to add to their cityscape.

Just tried flickr and my search came up empty. Maybe in a couple of months, eh?

I added the parts list image to the main post. Don't know why I hadn't in the first place but there it is anyway.

This is a really cool set! I have never built any of these Modulars before, I would love to though, it's just so time consuming tracking down all the right pieces etc.

It certainly is time consuming, although what's funny when I look at the parts list, I believe I already have most if not all of those pieces to begin with. Not entirely sure about some of the bigger plates but as everything else goes, pretty sure.

• 2 weeks later...

12 x 306510 - I can make them out of tile pieces 3 x 4542191 - most likely have in my collection already 1 x 4533907 1 x 4550015 1 x 4532589 - might destroy my garbage truck just to use the piece haha 2 x 4503179 I'd hate to buy them all separately from different people and rack up too much $$$$ on shipping. However, looking them up to see what they are, I probably have them in my collection anyway. I should be putting this building together early next month.

• 3 weeks later...

So I made a total of 5 purchases but that's only because I overlooked some pieces and didn't realize it until I was building. If I had double checked, I could have gotten away with only 3 purchases. Anyway, separately the purchases were $137.04 (bricklink), $38.21 (bricklink), $13.35 (bricklink), $48.92 (lego LEGO Shop at Home), $2.98 (ebay) - costing me a total of $240.50. I received most of the packages within 3-4 days of ordering except for the $38.21 order which took close to 3 weeks and the lego order which came from poland - that took 11 days.