75024 - HH-87 Starhopper

Darth Lego

I still can't find this in stores and it's ticking me off. :bug: Agh, my Walmart's can be so weird.

I might be able to hook you up - I am pretty sure I can get them. PM me.

Is it a Walmart exclusive? Thought I saw it at TRU. Maybe not.

Eitherway - the ship isn't amazing looking but for Star Wars fans, its really neat just because its something totally different from a lot of the other ship designs - not of the same caliber but sort of how Boba Fett's Slave 1 is to most the other imperial fighters.

As for the minifigs, they are superb. Cad Bane is an awesome figure and I think the Bounty Hunter and Nikto Guard really stand out as exception minifigures. Are they famous SW guys? Not particularly - but the minifigs look tremendous. And for not being main Chars they sell for around $10-$12 each which isn't bad at all.

• Like 1

Interesting, I just walked by a bunch of these at WM. They were on the clearance shelf but scanned at reg price. I think this store may be marking these down in the next day or two since they have so many. About half the sets on the shelf rec'd another round of markdowns within the past day.

I was debating picking the set up from LEGO Shop at Home tom.  Before I would just buy every star wars set and build.  Now I seem to be more selective.  Still on the fence about the Hoth set and I am waiting on another decent price for the Jedi Defender.

If you're interested in the hoth set you should probably buy it before it's completely gone.

I was debating picking the set up from LEGO Shop at Home tom.  Before I would just buy every star wars set and build.  Now I seem to be more selective.  Still on the fence about the Hoth set and I am waiting on another decent price for the Jedi Defender.

Both are really nice sets. The Hoth set is kind've dumb, but if you have the other Hoth sets, it has a great set of add ons.

I picked up this and the Captain Rex Wal-Mart exclusive set on Black Friday when they had all sets 30% off.  I also picked up the City: Hospital 30% off $47,97) and Fire Boat sets that day as well.  I figured I'd at least get one of each at 30% off, while I could.  I'm picking up another Captain Rex set tonight, since my son wants a Captain Rex.  I'm building the AT-TE with him soon.

I think the Starhopper is a neat set, especially with Cad Bane.  It will probably get up to $60 pretty easy post EOL.

Well, speak of the devil. My Walmart finally has a shelf spot for this set. Eh, they didn't have any in stock of course :mda: but at least the place is there so now I play the waiting game. :shifty: What is funny to me is the spot on the shelf for this set was the placement for Jabba's Sail Barge and the Rancor Pit. :lol:

Why don't you buy it online?

Probably better to just wait for a decent discount then getting the starhopper from s@h.

Pretty much what stackables said. I haven't seen any online deals really and prefer buying from a nearby physical store anyhow.

I might be able to hook you up - I am pretty sure I can get them. PM me.

Is it a Walmart exclusive? Thought I saw it at TRU. Maybe not.

My Walmart should now get some in due time it seems but thanks for the offer either way, and it is a Walmart exclusive far as I understand it to be. Course that doesn't mean other retailers may not 'accidentally' get some in stock which usually happens with late shipments and such.

I enjoyed the set. Fun, solid build, totally unique Cad Bane, and the disguised Obi Wan fig. Also, notice the symbol on the ship is what Jabba has tattooed on his right arm. Cool easter egg there, for those who know the connections.