Barnes and Noble Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Sale (Now Through April 31st)

chess227

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to find some Attack on Weathertop sets in one of my stores, came out to $45 with tax included each. It was nice to be able to stack the 10% membership on top, because they didn't know if that was eligible or not, but the sales clerk didn't bat an eye at it. Will hit up the other store later today, they have a much better selection, but I know they are out of Hobbit/LotR stuff.

Has anyone tried to stack a 20% off coupon with the BOGO 50% off?

I bought a Mines of Moria with a Ghost Train and got the 50% off the train and 10% off with my membership but the cashier said I couldn't do another coupon with the BOGO deal.

I just stacked the 20% off. It worked with the BOGO 50% off.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/coupon.asp?r=1&PID=46776&bc=JMMQMQ14P9BY4

This coupon is a free for all at 15%. Is there a 20% one floating out there?

Yes, there is a 20% off one. If I can verify that the code on each coupon is the same I can email it to you. Anyone who has a 20% off PM me and I will let you know my code on the coupon so we can compare and see if these are unique for each account.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/coupon.asp?r=1&PID=46776&bc=JMMQMQ14P9BY4

This coupon is a free for all at 15%. Is there a 20% one floating out there?

Hmmm. Can't be used with a "promotional discount". So I guess that makes this BOGO thing kind of a YMMV situation.

Hmmm. Can't be used with a "promotional discount". So I guess that makes this BOGO thing kind of a YMMV situation.

That could be. I was able to use my 20% off but who knows if he was supposed to let me. I am willing to email the coupon out to anyone who needs it but I have to verify that it isn't unique to my account first. If it is a generic coupon then I will share it. Anyone with a 20% off PM me and I will tell you the code on the coupon and you can tell me if yours is the same or not.

YMMV=You Make Me Vommit?

Ha ha.

"your market may vary" or "your mileage may vary" is what it's commonly called.

The term is used quite a bit when discounts are used that some stores within the same corporation will honor while others may not.

YMMV=You Make Me Vommit?

Ha ha.

"your market may vary" or "your mileage may vary" is what it's commonly called.

The term is used quite a bit when discounts are used that some stores within the same corporation will honor while others may not.

If I ever use it, it means "You Make Me Vommit."

Also, the BOGO is only in store.

Just got out of there and I can confirm that the BOGO works with the 15% coupon you guys had floating around on here. It took it automatically, I didn't say anything to the cashier and she didn't have to override anything. One set I got was 8 dollars more than the other. It took 15 off the more expensive set and then the system took half off the cheaper one. Going to print another 15% coupon tomorrow and hit up a different store. I got the last Attack on Weathertop they had. There was one frigate left but there was nothing of comparable price that I wanted there so I let it be. Kinda weird but someone cleaned them out of all the remaining Alien Conquest sets they had, but left the Weathertop alone.

Just got out of there and I can confirm that the BOGO works with the 15% coupon you guys had floating around on here. It took it automatically, I didn't say anything to the cashier and she didn't have to override anything. One set I got was 8 dollars more than the other. It took 15 off the more expensive set and then the system took half off the cheaper one. Going to print another 15% coupon tomorrow and hit up a different store.

Are you a member? Wondering if the 15% stacks on the 10% member discount as well???

Are you a member? Wondering if the 15% stacks on the 10% member discount as well???

I'm not a member, but they asked if I was, so I'm guessing that might have stacked as well. I've never bought anything from B and ****** so I didn't know if it would be worth buying the membership for 25 bucks a year. I wouldn't buy from there unless they do another sale like this.

Yes, it will stack with your membership 10% off. There are usually no restrictions on getting the 10% off for having a membership. So you stack your 15-20% off coupon on top of your 10% off membership on top of the BOGO 50% off. You can get some amazing deals. I am going back again today to see if I can use my 20% off coupon again.

Has anybody tried printing off that 15% coupon that is floating around in the forums and use? I tried the online code and it said it was redeemed, but didn't know if the store would also ding it as being used or how that worked. Would love to have one to add on top of the discount.