Which Movie/TV Licenses Would You Like To See Lego Get Their Hands On?

Blackjack

1980s TV Theme sets (similar to Movie Studios of the early 2000s. A single set or two for each show.

MASH

A-Team

Magnum PI

Knight Rider

Greatest American Hero

Another two themes would be James Bond.

James Bond would be great.

Especially if they made James Bond minis for all the actors.

I don't know why it took me this long to come with it. How about Tron? You have the original film and its sequel, then there's the current animated series on Disney xD. This could be one of the better licenses for the Disney/Lego agreement.

Tron was the first theme that popped into my head. Now those would be some awesome light bricks.

Ok how about both the Adams Family and the Munsters?

Perfect replacement for Monster Fighters. Which may even keep interest in MF sets and help them in the secondary market.

The only concern I'd have with that is kids nowadays probably aren't too familiar with those licenses. Wasn't the last Addams Family reboot back in the 1990's? Have they done anything with the property since then?

I know I would really like some Lego "Mission Impossible" sets and "Jason Bourne" sets. I am not sure how they would do as sets, but I really would like a Lego Tom Cruise to have in my collection.

The 'hero' in the Lego AGENTS series was pretty darn close to a Tom Cruise lookalike.

My Holy Grail for Lego would be Star Trek. A UCS style Deep Space Nine, Defiant, and Enterprise-D would all look fantastic.

I would have no problems throwing as much money as I could at these

since i spent my childhood in the 80's (i miss those days), i would agree that he-man would be tremendous. i still have all of my old he-man action figures, and my son now plays with them a little, but he doesn't know exactly what they are. thundercats would be cool as well, but since chima just came out and they are kind of similiar, i don't see that ever happening.

And the chicks for "Bond, James Bond". That would be worth it just to see them get past the censors now with Pussy Galore. :-)

The classic Planet of the Apes - Just imagine a re-release of the Statue of Liberty in the Planet of the Apes style.

Now that I've thought about it - I feel tempted to customize my Statue of Liberty!

Classic cinema! I still love this MOC from BrickWorld 2012.

Tron was the first theme that popped into my head. Now those would be some awesome light bricks.

Hells Yeah!

The only concern I'd have with that is kids nowadays probably aren't too familiar with those licenses. Wasn't the last Addams Family reboot back in the 1990's? Have they done anything with the property since then?

Outside of the TV Land channel, I'm not sure how many would know of either property but still would enjoy seeing both in Lego.