Which Movie/TV Licenses Would You Like To See Lego Get Their Hands On?

Blackjack

The Chronicles of Narnia could be pretty neat, although the films themselves are long gone. The books themselves are classics though. In fact, they were my favorites along with The Phantom Tollbooth. This will never happen but it might be cool to do an entire collection for James Bond. Every one of them. Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, & Daniel Craig. George Lazenby ('the temp') can stay out of it.

OMG waaaaay too many to list can't pick just one, but here's a few: Adult: Game of Thrones for sure Walking Dead Mortal Kombat (How cool would some of these be) Teen/20s Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z (OMG AWESOME!) Fun: Big Bang Theory (Love to see the apartment/Penn'y apartment all one big modular that you can keep adding to) Dungeons and Dragons Skyrim/New Elder Scrolls Online (anyone ever played the games knows the environments are unrivaled)

Pawnstars would be amazing... I'd buy every set x10! I don't think that almost any of these are realistic though. Besides maybe narnia but they already have LOTR so that would be a stretch. For kids I'd maybe like to see Ice Age minifigures and sets? Those could be quite fun

Pawn Stars and Storage Wars. Who could turn down a Chumlee minifigure? You could buy booster packs (similar to collectible minifigure packs) full of different items to bring in to the Pawn Stars to sell and get appraised.

Chumlee and the Old Man! :D That booster pack idea is hilarious!

OMG waaaaay too many to list can't pick just one, but here's a few:

Adult:

Game of Thrones for sure

Walking Dead

Mortal Kombat (How cool would some of these be)

Teen/20s

Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z (OMG AWESOME!)

Fun:

Big Bang Theory (Love to see the apartment/Penn'y apartment all one big modular that you can keep adding to)

Dungeons and Dragons

Skyrim/New Elder Scrolls Online (anyone ever played the games knows the environments are unrivaled)

OMG mortal kombat would be epic

Pawn Stars and Storage Wars. Who could turn down a Chumlee minifigure? You could buy booster packs (similar to collectible minifigure packs) full of different items to bring in to the Pawn Stars to sell and get appraised.

That would be pretty cool. Maybe Lego could make some bigger items like a car or a motorcycle similar to the ones on the show. The Pawn Shop would be the main set of the theme. (Complete with display cases and the big sign out front.) (:

Storage Wars sets could have various storage lockers and each set could come with different items and minifigures. (Barry could come with a cool car.) Haha.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see A Nightmare Before Christmas. It fits in several ways - Disney/LEGO already have a partnership; it can take the place of the soon-to-be EOL Monster Fighters, and it has Halloween and Christmas elements to it which would be popular for both holidays. There are many iconic characters in the movie and people still love it even after all these years (it was made in 1993). Another interesting line that has quite a few possibilities to it is Dr. Seuss. LEGO and Dr. Seuss would be a brilliant partnership IMO. Both are beloved and are icons of childhood. The whimsical scenes from numerous stories could be well-done in LEGO form. Also, since there are such a large number of stories from Dr. Seuss, it would create a huge number of possibilities for LEGO sets. I mean, who wouldn't want a LEGO Grinch along with the entire village of Whoville?

The Nightmare Before Christmas in Lego would be something to see just for the builds alone. Dr. Finkelstein's laboratory, Oogie Boogie's hideout, Jack Skellington's home, and so on. I can't think of anyone that hasn't heard or know of it and countless people have gone out to get complete scenes tattoed all over their body. Lego certainly has all the bright colors for something along the lines of Dr. Seuss. I wonder though if such a series would be considered material for Duplo sets by the company?