MARCH MADNESS!!! Who did ya'll pick?

kerrmando

I picked Louisville in my bracket. I'm happy to be watching Arizona take care of Belmont right now. My final four consists of Louisville, Michigan, Ohio St., and Miami. I don't see the #1's doing all that great this year, Gonzaga almost went down tonight and is about the worst #1 seed I've ever seen.

Hey Rich the terps might take the NIT............not that it matters much lol

Haha yeah we looked pretty good tonight. Honestly though I could care less, it's the NIT, and the NIT is garabge IMO. The NIT is to the NCAA Tournament what Megablocks are to LEGO lol

I wanted Gonzaga to lose sooooooooooo bad. I have them losing soon so it wouldn't have hurt my bracket much. A 16 will beat a 1, it will happen and this one was ripe for the picking, Gonzaga just made the shots at the end when it counted. Stephen, the state of New Mexico is not representing well today. They better pick it up against those smart Ivy League kids.

I wanted Gonzaga to lose sooooooooooo bad. I have them losing soon so it wouldn't have hurt my bracket much. A 16 will beat a 1, it will happen and this one was ripe for the picking, Gonzaga just made the shots at the end when it counted. Stephen, the state of New Mexico is not representing well today. They better pick it up against those smart Ivy League kids.

They never do man, this year is no different.

Is everybodys bracket busted???? Mine sure is!! On the bright side I am going to the Michigan game!!

My bracket is done. I have no teams in the top four and it was probably one of my worst brackets ever.

This is pretty bad, but did any of you see Kevin Ware's broken leg during the Louisville versus Duke game? That gave me the shivers straight down my back. Don't watch this if you have a weak stomach!