A Little Help?

comicblast

Hi everyone,

I am writing some top secret material for BrickPicker, and need to know a little information. What Lego Star Wars sets have been remade? Since this is a fairly serious thread, I would appreciate it if this one stayed on topic, since its not like we ever get off topic. :-) Thanks everyone!

Here is the list so far:

Sith Infiltrator

Luke's Landspeeder

Gungan Sub

Clone Turbo Tank

UCS X-Wing

X Wing Fighter (non-UCS)

Millennium Falcon

Desert Skiff

AAT

A-Wing

Droid Escape

Imperial Shuttle (both UCS and non-UCS)

Naboo Starfighter

Republic Gunship

Geonosian Starfighter

AT-AT (both UCS and non-UCS)

Jabba

@Blackjack - I think I have the Droid Escape in there and the Slave I as well. What do you mean R2D2? Was there another one besides the one currently availible? You are talking about the Technic one right? I don't think I will include those just because they aren't in a similar piece count or price range. Thanks for telling me about the Jedi Duel set being remade. :-) @TheDarkness - Thanks, forgot about that one!

Like I said, Top Secret material... I won't say yes or no...Gotcha.

Here's something. What about the different Jedi Starfighters? I don't think I saw that on your list.

They aren't exactly remakes. They are really just different starfighters that look really similar, but have different figures in them. Since most of them are in the $20-$30 range, then usually the performance of the set is based on the figure for a low cost set. Too many variables, I thought, and trust me. I thought. errr...thinked? Mind=blown! XD

I really need to work on my lying skills. I haven't perfected them yet. That's probably why the store employees don't let me take home their Lego displays. :( And I said not to get off topic at the very beginning. Lol I am getting better...For example, I didn't type this. I am asleep in bed like I am supposed to be.

I haven't been on Brickwars in a million years! :) It's a good site, but I use Brickset instead because they get their pictures of new sets earlier.

Bricker is pretty good too and a little easier for me to navigate. Also each set has quick links to every other Lego related site.

(BrickLink, Brickipedia, Brickset, Shop-at-Home, BrickPicker, Lugnut, ReBrickable, Peeron, World Bricks, something else....)

A couple more designs for your list, comicblast. (In case they're not there already.)

Snowspeeder (7130) (4500) (10129)

Geonosian Fighter (4478) (7959)

Separtist Spider Droid (7681) Homing Spider Droid (75016)

General Grievous' Starfighter (7656) (8095)

Droid Tri-Fighter (7252) (8086)

And there still are eight or so more designs that have been redone in the Star Wars Lego universe.

I'll come back to this later. (A LOT of links to add!)