Lego Apple 2 Computer

Darth Lego

That takes me back to my youth for both reasons - Wizardry on the Apple II and Lego. It should have been actual size and functional. Now that would be something worth buying. The image even shows new fancy colour. When we started playing games on the original Apple, everything was green on a black background.

Man, do I remember having to use that computer. The MOC is rather nice and looks pretty good for the size.

If it was more life size, my geeky mind would be blown away!

The image even shows new fancy colour. When we started playing games on the original Apple, everything was green on a black background.

What's wierd is most local auction houses I've been to still use that kind of monitor! Or computer even!

We had one at home. To buy a computer like that for home use back then would cost $2,000+. Maybe more, I was pretty young, my parents bought me one. Oh, the memories. That's how I learned how to program, back when you had to type everything in. The games we had were very simple. LodeRunner! Oregon Trail! Adventure games by typing commands. Honestly, I wouldn't want to go back to that, hehe. The MOC is very cute, yeah, but I agree that it would be more impressive if it were to size.