Purchasing more than one "Lego" at a online store.

Pretzel

Here is my question: I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get the case number from lego.com. Walmart buys from Lego it receives a differnet number depending on the product. Sometimes its 3 per case or maybe 6? My goal is to buy the same number as walmart does from their online store and I would think they wiould ship it from the original box they received it from Lego. I then would like to store it - untouched until its time to sell. I was hoping if i had the upc number - somewhere online it told me the case number. I hope this made some kind of sense. Thanks for any input.

The one thing about having Lego's sent in the Original Lego Box is alot of times they are Damaged, when I bought wholesale from Lego they were shipped in just the one box, and alot of times boxes were damaged, and if you tried to return them Lego charged a restocking fee, plus you pay to ship them back.

I also bought a lot of stuff from lego.com and they threw them in a big box and they got shift around alot during shipping... but what im talking about is when lego sends to (lets say) walmart these boxes are made for the certain type of lego and what ive seen - most of the time - the box isnt damage. To me its like a uncirculated coin... no hands touched it. or in this case no kids touching it or dropping it from the shelves.

There is very little chance that they would ship them in that box to you. Most likely they have been inventoried into their system and the boxes they were shipped to them in would have been opened for faster shipment for people who order only one or two of each item. It is likely that they would just pull 6 individual ones for you rather than taking the time to find a sealed box from lego to send to you. It is unlikely, but not necessarily impossible. I would be interested to see what kind of luck you have with this.

Where do live? I usually go to the Lego store and they give me boxes that the sets come in. Like you said every set has a designated number in the box. For example the UCS R2 has two per box, the haunted house also ships 2 per box. I am almost certain that the modulars come 2 per as well.

I would assume that most bigger USC Star Wars sets come with 2 in a box. Would they do the same with the Republic Frigate or Jabba's palace?

When it comes to walmart, I can tell you they will definitely not ship them to you in the original Lego boxes. Recently, I ordered 2x tower bridges and 2x fire brigades from walmart and they shipped all of them in massive separate boxes. I have no idea why, they only charged me 97c for shipping and the boxes were so large that I was able to put all 4 sets into one of them.