Counterfeit Lego Listings on Walmart.com

JOEBRICK376

• 2 weeks later...

Tried listing on Walmart last year but just got errors so I gave up. Was a frustrating experience and figured anyways sales small fraction of amazon so why bother. with sales pretty slow this year recession yada yada i decided to try again and this time walmart helpfully explained the reason of the error:

image.png.066af04d5a0ea9d184040878553e2dfe.png

If this is not soooper seeekrit, can anyone share how to get around this? Will a simple invoice/receipt work? Thanks. PM's welcome if preferable.

Edited by Bricklectic

3 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

Tried listing on Walmart last year but just got errors so I gave up. Was a frustrating experience and figured anyways sales small fraction of amazon so why bother. with sales pretty slow this year recession yada yada i decided to try again and this time walmart helpfully explained the reason of the error:

image.png.066af04d5a0ea9d184040878553e2dfe.png

If this is not soooper seeekrit, can anyone share how to get around this? Will a simple invoice/receipt work? Thanks. PM's welcome if preferable.

That is probably to keep sellers with real LEGO from listing while keeping knock off brands sellers.  Curious how fast the approval process is when Walmart is provided with some receipts from aliexpress

:drag: