RAGE at ebay.

hxckid88

I do exactly that same thing. If I buy, I leave feedback when I get it. If I sell, I scan down the sold list and leave feedback for on,y those whom,eft it with me. Occasionally I get a buyer emailing me asking "can you please leave feedback" at which point I usually do. I tend to get it back then as well.

I would feel just a bit uncomfortable selling to someone with zero feedback since we all start somewhere. But an unregistered user? That would just raise red flags with me. I would have not sold to the buyer either, too big of a risk for a number of reasons. (Most of which you already mentioned.)

Actually I find this one a bit difficult. What did the buyer do wrong? He does seem genuine because you said he gained feedback soon after the transaction was cancelled. I have come across 0 feedback buyers, and those whose PayPal payment do not initially clear. But I have never come across an unregistered user. Unregistered on what? Surely not eBay, because how would they bid?

But I agree that the balance on eBay has moved to far in the buyers favor. When I joined in 2004 it was much more equal. Sellers should be allowed to leave negative feedback. I have no idea what a non payment strike against a buyer actually means. If we can't leave a negative and we receive an obvious unfair negatives that eBay won't remove we should be able be able to sue for defamation of character, damage to reputation etc...

Unregistered user is an icon that appears next to the name and feedback. Lets say I steal your credit card and make an account. I have all the card information and your name but I do not have your address and such. I can still make an accont but I am than labled with the unregistered user tag. It's basically just not confirming wh you are. Now, there are other ways to be an unregistere duser but I'll continue to choose to not leave that up to chance when dealing with hundreds of dollars of legos.

I have another question that may not be so related to this thread, but I will post it anyways.

One of the main reasons why my "Feedback Rating" on eBay is not as high as it could be is because many buyers and sellers with whom I do transactions with DO NOT leave feedback for others. I came across one seller who had a feedback rating of 1 when I sold it to him, 5 when the transaction was complete. He never left feedback for anyone before.

Here's the question: How can you get your other eBay-er to give you feedback in return? I have thought about having a "You give me feedback, I give you feedback" policy, but then I thought that it was being a little too iron hearted. Any ideas?

I have sold about 500 items on ebay/half and have 200 feedback. Some peole just don't leave feedback. Some people view it as a hassle and just want the product. Think about it like this, how often do you fill out a survey on your recipt abou a shopping or dinning experience?

I have sold about 500 items on ebay/half and have 200 feedback. Some peole just don't leave feedback. Some people view it as a hassle and just want the product. Think about it like this, how often do you fill out a survey on your recipt abou a shopping or dinning experience?

Umm...only for the Lego Store...sometimes...ok, I get it. They expect feedback from you, so why shouldn't they do the same?

Umm...only for the Lego Store...sometimes...ok, I get it. They expect feedback from you, so why shouldn't they do the same? Some people are lazy, others are really busy and forget about it. I wish it wasn't that way because feedback is very important as a newer Ebayer, but that is how it is.