You thought you made a lot of money selling Legos! Record profits at The LEGO Group!

Quacs

Call me biased, but there isn't really any wonder why Lego is beginning to outperform other toy companies. Walk around any Target or Walmart and it is pretty apparent that while Lego has stepped up it's game, many of the other companies are making cheaper, and often time less entertaining products.

Call me biased, but there isn't really any wonder why Lego is beginning to outperform other toy companies. Walk around any Target or Walmart and it is pretty apparent that while Lego has stepped up it's game, many of the other companies are making cheaper, and often time less entertaining products.

Hit the nail square on the head. To begin with, LEGO offers so much more altogether. Build one thing, get bored, take it apart and build something else. What else could you say offers that? Now add like you said, everybody else's stuff is limited and redo's of stuff they've already done a hundred times before.

LEGO is a universal system. You can have a thousand sets and each individual part works with one another, no matter what.

Everything else just works and does the one thing it's meant to be.

It always impresses me how well they have performed since like 9-10 years ago. I was scared back then that there would be no more legos hah!

I agree wholeheartedly. It's scary to think that seven or so years ago the company almost went belly up! And now much like the Phoenix, they rose from the ashes of their former shelves to become powerful with a future bright as the sun itself.

Hmm, got a little poetically carried away there towards the end, didn't I?

I agree wholeheartedly. It's scary to think that seven or so years ago the company almost went belly up! And now much like the Phoenix, they rose from the ashes of their former shelves to become powerful with a future bright as the sun itself.

Hmm, got a little poetically carried away there towards the end, didn't I?

Just a little bit. (; Anyways Lego has rose from the brink to become #1. I think that speaks of their quality/product.