Musical Picks

TheOrcKing

7 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I'm so glad I blocked out new music in the 90's. I think I only listened to Pantera as a new band and everything else was 80's or classic rock, which was 60's and 70's back then.

Blocked the 90s?  You were missing out on Kenny G, Savage Garden, and Spice Girls :P:D:D:D

To me the 90s were Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, C&C Music Factory, Real McCoy, PM Dawn, Ugly Kid Joe, En Vogue, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Nirvana, Roxette etc etc (+ Alicia Silverstone, just because ;) )

Yes. I am old AND have incredibly weird taste in music :P:P:P

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Blocked the 90s?  You were missing out on Kenny G, Savage Garden, and Spice Girls :P:D:D:D

To me the 90s were Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, C&C Music Factory, Real McCoy, PM Dawn, Ugly Kid Joe, En Vogue, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Nirvana, Roxette etc etc (+ Alicia Silverstone, just because ;) )

Yes. I am old AND have incredibly weird taste in music :P:P:P

Yep, blocked out pretty much that whole list.  I am guilty of liking R.E.M. and some Nirvana.  My Def Leppard preference is pre-Hysteria.

• Like 1

Another song from my eclectic selection of music, since I am blocking the Meijer lovefest happening in other threads :P

From late 90s, the best ending song of anime series bar none (IMHO ;) ).  The Rurouni Kensin OST album was actually a great collection of varying styles of music (in Japanese of course :P )

Oh btw, Siam Shade was a sick rock band from Japan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...