Musical Picks

TheOrcKing

14 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Police have been outside Chris Brown's house for the last 9 hours. He's barricaded himself in and swat is outside. I have no idea what's going on but in any case, here's an oldie but goodie.

Police are waiting for a search warrant... A woman called 911 from his residence but he didn't cooperate at the door apparently.

He's a big ol pile of dog poo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gregpj said:

Police are waiting for a search warrant... A woman called 911 from his residence but he didn't cooperate at the door apparently.

He's a big ol pile of dog poo.

According to TMZ, Cops retrieved a gun and drugs and Chris is prepping to turn himself in. And of course, he had a BLM rant on Instagram.

Image result

Edited by dcdfan

6 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Maybe his record sales went downhill and he is looking to get some street credibility. So his sales will go up.

Wouldn't doubt it, he mentioned something like "people buy my records" during one of the three rants he posted.

7 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Maybe his record sales went downhill and he is looking to get some street credibility. So his sales will go up.

Maybe he should try less hard at being a total idiot and try harder at what made him "successful" in the first place.

(I had to put "successful" because I think he's a complete dud and never considered him good at much... but I guess some people did.) 

Maybe he should try less hard at being a total idiot and try harder at what made him "successful" in the first place.

(I had to put "successful" because I think he's a complete dud and never considered him good at much... but I guess some people did.) 

Problematic, being an idiot is his only success.
  • Like 1

Don't mind me. I'm just doing my own thing. Ha. Ahem. What technically are two tracks on the album; here together they complete each other with the first building up into the second exquisitely. There was an awesome clip using the "Running Man" short from the anime Neo-Tokyo but unfortunately it (or the entire channel) was taken down so here is the next best thing. The slight transition pause in-between can be a bit jarring.

So funny. Chris Brown fans are saying the girl that reportedly got Chris arrested lied and set him up. Hmm. They found a gun and drugs at his house. Did she bring them in his house? They're saying she's lying cause she's white. WTF! Are you kidding me. If it was a couple of people, you could blow it off, it's a ton of people. So very strange.

1 hour ago, dcdfan said:

So funny. Chris Brown fans are saying the girl that reportedly got Chris arrested lied and set him up. Hmm. They found a gun and drugs at his house. Did she bring them in his house? They're saying she's lying cause she's white. WTF! Are you kidding me. If it was a couple of people, you could blow it off, it's a ton of people. So very strange. emoji849.png

• Like 2

I love the classical influence in this mix. I remember the first time hearing this mix in the club. I had heard the song but didn't get it. But on this night, I heard this mix and I was above the clouds. Man, did I get this song afterwards. It's so weird how a song and/or mix of a song can take you right back to a place.

Edited by dcdfan