comicblast

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Just an update if anyone is interested. The first catalog that they sent me didn't come through in 5-10 business days, so I asked them yet again for one. Got it today and it looks great. No 10% off coupon or promo codes. Kind of mad as it took a full month to get to me!

Hey everyone. Just an update if anyone is interested. The first catalog that they sent me didn't come through in 5-10 business days, so I asked them yet again for one. Got it today and it looks great. No 10% off coupon or promo codes. Kind of mad as it took a full month to get to me!

I ordered one early march and didn't get a coupon... I wonder how they decide who gets one.

Just curious, I have never received a catalog unless I go on the site to request one. What am I doing wrong? I have spent over $900.00 in the past year directly from lego.com

You can request catalogs, but you also have to subscribe. That's probably the problem. They will send one to you if you ask, but you only get them regularly if you ask to subscribe. Or that is what I am guessing is the problem. Sometimes you just don't get catalogs so you have to request.

Ok, here's the latest scoop on this. I did receive my catalog, but I also decided to file a little complaint to TLG. Their customer service was awesome and added an additional 100 VIP Points to my account. I just now replied to their email and asked whether requesting a catalog had gotten me a subscription or just that one edition. Also asked if the subscriptions ever expire, and if they do, when. Will report back when I get results! ;)

Ok, here's the latest scoop on this. I did receive my catalog, but I also decided to file a little complaint to TLG. Their customer service was awesome and added an additional 100 VIP Points to my account. I just now replied to their email and asked whether requesting a catalog had gotten me a subscription or just that one edition. Also asked if the subscriptions ever expire, and if they do, when. Will report back when I get results! ;)

Did you hear back about this? I requested the new catalog a few weeks ago, got it but as always no coupon. Was hoping to get one to use on the UCS X-Wing...guess not. What exactly did you write on your email that got you the 100 VIP points?

Did you hear back about this? I requested the new catalog a few weeks ago, got it but as always no coupon. Was hoping to get one to use on the UCS X-Wing...guess not. What exactly did you write on your email that got you the 100 VIP points?

Sorry about that. Slipped my mind. Here's a copy of the email I received back...

Yes, you are correct. You will receive a catalog automatically each time you order from us for a year.

If you would like to receive a catalog without placing an order, please contact one of our friendly Consumer Care Advisors and we will be sure to ship a new one to you right away every season (sometimes twice per season)!

I just contacted Lego Customer Service via email and put the subject as LEGO Catalog.

So I contacted them as well and was told that since my VIP membership is fairly new (just a couple of months) I should only start receiving catalogs automatically on summer. Also they verified that since I live close to LEGO store I should start receiving the coupons when they do decide to include them in the catalogs.

No coupons for me, though I have been a VIP for a couple of years. My "local" LEGO store is a good 200+ miles away. There are closer retailers, of course, but no official stores within a 4 hour radius. Even TRU doesn't have a store closer than about 45min away. I get catalogs sporadically, sometimes only twice in a year. Other years, I get every one.

• 2 weeks later...