Lego catalog

comicblast

Just wondering if any of you received your Spring Lego Catalogs yet?

Today, I received my JANUARY one and am kind of upset since it took so long. I am guessing that the Spring one is coming out soon if it isn't out yet, and I have seen a couple threads mentioning already-received catalogs...

I hope my Spring one doesn't take 3 months to get to me... :(

BTW Just saw a new little tips for before posting a new forum topic. Here is the direct quote:

A few thoughts before creating a new forum topic...

- I searched the forum before posting

- I am not posting a new topic to sell my collection

- I play nice with others :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plus, I went to the Lego store before receiving one so I missed out on that 10% off coupon. :-(

Ahhh bummer! Well give shop at home a call, they'll probably be able to send you a new catalog and then you'll get a new 10% off coupon which will give you an excuse to go back to the Lego store to buy more Lego ;)

Not all the catalogs have the coupons. You have to live within a certain radius of a Lego Store to have the coupon on it so I have been told. My catalogs have never had coupons

This is true. I believe your mailing address has to be within 50 miles of a Lego store in order to receive the coupon. I could have the distance wrong, but I believe it's 50 miles.

Still haven't got mine either. I emailed them. I'll probably call. I'm hoping I can get my 10 percent off coupon and use it in conjunction with double VIP points. Not sure if that's allowed though.

Yeah try calling. When I first requested a catalog online years back, I never received one. I then called Shop at Home and I've received catalogs no problem ever since.

My January one didn't have one (10% coupon) and I live 20 minutes away from one. This Lego catalog stuff doesn't make sense!!! Will probably call them sometime tonight or tomorrow....

Hmm really? That's strange......I live about 30 minutes from my closest one and I always receive the coupon. However if I drive an hour in 3 different directions there are 3 more Lego stores. Like I said, I've always read on other forums that it is 50 miles, but who knows, maybe this is no longer the case.

I received my Spring catalog last week, which included the 10% off coupon on the bottom of the front cover...A couple of days later, I received the January catalog without the coupon.. If anyone does know whether we can combine the coupon with the Double VIP points at the end of the month, I would greatly appreciate finding out!

I received my Spring catalog last week, which included the 10% off coupon on the bottom of the front cover...A couple of days later, I received the January catalog without the coupon..

If anyone does know whether we can combine the coupon with the Double VIP points at the end of the month, I would greatly appreciate finding out!

I'm not sure if it can be combined with double VIP points or not. I do know that you only earn VIP points on the value of your discounted purchase though. Also that's not fair for you that you just received the Jan catalog, didn't the coupon already expire? My Jan coupon already expired awhile back and I forgot all about it, danggg ittttt!!

I'm not sure if it can be combined with double VIP points or not. I do know that you only earn VIP points on the value of your discounted purchase though. Also that's not fair for you that you just received the Jan catalog, didn't the coupon already expire? My Jan coupon already expired awhile back and I forgot all about it, danggg ittttt!!

I didn't get the coupon, plus they give it to me late and it would have expired anyways!! Aghhhh!!!! So annoying how that works. I am going to rage at Lego.

Interesting, but shouldn't Lego at least give it to VIP members who spend hundreds of $$ on Legos?!?!

PS. Thanks mods for merging.

All VIP members that I know, including myself, have been getting coupons consistantly for the past couple years. This leads me to think that the coupons aren't a random draw, but who knows......

That's just what they told me. Thanks for the merge.

Sorry I didn't mean to come across like I didn't believe you. I do believe they told you that, but I also know we sometimes have to take what customer service says with a grain of salt. I honeslty think TLG should just put a coupon on each catalog so that it's fair for everyone. Oh well, I'm sure they have their reasons why they don't.

The January catalog that I received didn't include the coupon, which I was happy about..I would've been upset to receive that catalog 2 months later with an expired coupon on it!

Interesting, but shouldn't Lego at least give it to VIP members who spend hundreds of $$ on Legos?!?!

PS. Thanks mods for merging.

All VIP members that I know, including myself, have been getting coupons consistantly for the past couple years. This leads me to think that the coupons aren't a random draw, but who knows......Hmmm. Maybe it was just stuck in the mail for a really long time....3 months....maybe not. I am a VIP member and mine didn't have the coupon, but maybe it is since the coupon already expired. Who knows? This is a mystery to me.