Lego Brickmaster??????

I am not sure, I've been wondering the same myself. The only info I've really been able to find about them is the info under the BrickMaster AT-AT Walker that Ed wrote, which I'm sure you've already seen/read. Just like you, I'm curious to know if Lego is still producing new, but different Brickmaster sets? Where are our Brickmaster fans at?

Does Lego not do this anymore? I found a link to the Lego.com page where you can subscribe but all I got was one of those ''oops page not found". Does anyone know when they discontinued this?

It ended in late 2011 - It was cool - a magazine, and a new set every quarter. The sets were sort of like the ucs of poly bags, well premium poly bags anyway. The Master Builder Academy started up right after the Brickmaster series ended.

The valuations for these sets were pretty high at one point & then many, many cases hit the market all at once (storage facility find, I think). Prices went way down (due to quick flippers), but have been slowly building up steam ever since then.

Yeah I remember that ebay auction(s) I think I posted a link in the forum when I found them......lucky storage find!! I bid on them but the price got too high for me.

I bought my cases back in Feb 2012. I think the one you linked must have been an impatient buyer/seller who just decided to sell what they had left.

I remember when they first showed up - I was hoping that that initial supply was all there was (but they just kept coming).

By the way, I think that Ed & I might have a 100yr supply:)

My kids had the Brickmaster subscription for a few years before they discontinued it. It was really cool, much better than this new MBA thing LEGO has now. I remember getting a different polybag set and magazine for each of my children every few months. I remeber getting Star Wars, Ninjago, POP, and others. Of course the Star Wars were the best. I don't remember getting any of the Slave 1 or Bounty Hunter Gunship you see out now. I'm wondering if these were produced and then the Brickmaster club was cancelled and then LEGO backdoored the stock they had. Anyways, I wish they would bring it back. My kids loved it.

I didn't even know of a Brickmaster subscription. I only know of the DK books I've seen in stores with the "Brickmaster" name in the title. I wonder if the time they cancelled the magazine was about the same time they started doing the DK books, like perhaps the books were the reason they cancelled the magazine in the first place. I'm just winging it here cause I haven't got a clue.