Art MOCs

TheOrcKing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know how it is... you build that set and then another one and after a while there are just too many spareparts so that you decide to do something with them...

After I figured that I have way too many of these nasty very small blue and white bricks where you just never know what to do with them I decided to build something.

So it took me quite a while (I guess it must have been about an hour or so...) but here it is!

wave.jpg

• Like 4

You know how it is... you build that set and then another one and after a while there are just too many spareparts so that you decide to do something with them...

After I figured that I have way too many of these nasty very small blue and white bricks where you just never know what to do with them I decided to build something.

So it took me quite a while (I guess it must have been about an hour or so...) but here it is!

(Of course this is not my doing ;-) It's from the Denmark pavilion at the EXPO 2012 ^.^)

http://expo2012-yeosu-korea.blogspot.de/2012/08/the-lego-wave-denmark-pavilion.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...